XIII

Hearing that he wanted them to talk, MJ had the feeling of nervousness dancing around her stomach. "Uh yeah sure," she looked back at grace who was looking at them with such happiness she thought she would explode.

"Grace why don't you go and help skylar or jackie," MJ suggested wanting to get some privacy with Isaac. "Oh yeah," grace stood up and left the room. "Come in," entering the room, Isaac took a look around the place MJ and her sister have been living in. Closing the door behind her, MJ turned to look at him and he saw him looking at the picture that was on her nightstand. Her and her family.

crossing her arms, she cleared her throat causing Isaac to tear his attention away from the picture. "So you wanted to talk," saying that sent him a reminder of why he was here in the first place. "Oh yeah uh. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the Huddle together," hearing Isaac saying that a part of MJ's heart flattered at that question. Of course she was going to say yes. But she had to clarify one thing.

"You want us to go as friends?" Isaac of course wanted them to go as more than friends. But he couldn't say that. It was too soon he thought. But he didn't know that MJ would want them to go as more than friends. Like a date. Without knowing that that reply of him saddened MJ a little.

"Yeah as friends," he sighed and looked down at his shoes, feelings stupid at his choice of words and the decision he chose. "Oh. Yeah sure. I'd love to," she said in her convincing tone, trying not to sound sad about the fact that he wanted them to go as friends. "Great uh i will meet you downstairs?" Giving him a nod, Isaac left MJ's room, still feeling stupid and a coward that he couldn't say to her that he wanted to go as more than friends.

He was never nervous around girls, but being around her brought up another Isaac. He was always confident around girls but being near and around MJ made him feel like he couldn't open his mouth.

Closing the door, he flinched when he saw Grace waiting outside impatiently. She looked like she had heard the whole conversation. Which thing she did. Not in the mood, Isaac ignored her and went into his room to get ready.

"You can come in Grace," MJ said, knowing that her friend had listened to the whole thing. Coming in, grace had the same thoughts like MJ did. "As friends?" Grace quoted. "I know right? Like dude come on! Just ask me on a damn date how hard it is?" MJ said frustrated about the fact that Isaac couldn't ask her out.

"come on let's get you ready. And show him what he missed for not asking you to be his date,"

Downstairs, Isaac was ready to go as well as his brother. "Dude you did not just told her to go as friends,"

"I did. And i feel stupid. I just panicked," isaac explained to his brother who gave him a look of disappointment. "Dude 'i just panicked' it's a lame ass excuse. Please. You never panicked around a girl,"

"But MJ is different. I just panicked okay. Leave me alone. And now we're going as friends," he said and looked down. "Friends," he scoffed at his stupidness.

"Daddy!" Benny yelled excitedly as he entered the room as well with kathrine behind him. "Hey, bud," george greeted his son. "Mommy's taking me to see where babies come from!" Taken back from what he had heard, he looked at his wife with widen eyes. "what?"

"Where piglets come from, Benny.Piglets," kathrine said, clearing the whole misunderstanding. "Mrs. Jeong's sow went into labor, so I think we're probably gonna end up being late to the Huddle," at the mention of the Huddle, Isaac recalled the encounter with him and MJ before.

"As you know, us ladies, we can't rush these things,"

"You don't think he's too young for that?" George asked his wife, not sure of the choice of kathrine.