XVI

As they arrived at where Isaac brought them, he turned the engine off and took off his helmet. Taking her helmet off as well, MJ was met with the most magnificent scenery she had ever seen. The lake in front of her with its calm atmosphere and the various flowers around them was something MJ rarely saw back at home.

As she was marvelling the scene in front of her, the boy next to her was admiring something else. Seeing her so relaxed and calm at the same time was something Isaac found himself admiring. He noticed that when she was smiling her little dimples appeared and that smile of hers surely brightened the whole room, his heart as well.

Taking a seat on the soft grass, both teenagers admired the scene before them. Sitting with her legs close to her chest, she placed her head on her legs still in awe with the place she was brought to. Isaac was sitting besides her, and it was the first time he sat so close to her. Then, she placed her head on his shoulder and snuggled on him more.

Noticing that, Isaac put his arm around her and hugged her closed to him even more. After a few minutes of cuddling with each other, MJ took her head off his shoulder and looked at him. She didn't say anything, she just looked at him. Feeling her stare, he turned around and met her stare. "What?" He asked not knowing why he was receiving that look from MJ. "What are we Isaac," she asked him, catching him off guard by her honesty and boldness.

Isaac was speechless. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to say the wrong thing once again and make her leave. MJ was growing worried that she wasn't receiving an answer from the boy in front of her. "oh," dropping her head down, she let a sigh of embarrassment and disappointment that he didn't tell her what exactly they were.

She was hoping for him to finally admit it and they can move on together, finally passed the friendzone, but at that moment MJ felt like she was stuck at that level. Getting up, she started walking again, heading towards her bike.

Isaac quickly stood on his feet, going after her. Grabbing her by the hand once again, memories from the previous time they were in the same position, flew into both teenagers' minds. Coming to a stop, MJ looked up at him and they just stood there looking at each other. "What are we Isaac?" She whispered, hoping this time she was going to get an answer. Looking down at her lips and back at her eyes Isaac finally had the courage and leaned in.

Meeting her lips was something Isaac dreamt of since day one. Catching her off guard by his sudden move, MJ immediately kissed him back and placed her hands around his neck as his were placed on her back. Breaking the kiss to catch their breath, they looked at each other and leaned in again.

Heading home, late at night, both teenagers all giggling and laughing with each other entered the house. Holding hands, they tried to not make much noise but they were too happy not to. "Hey you two," catching them off guard, kathrine looked at them and then at their hands. Letting a smile grow on her face, both teenagers greeted her back and headed upstairs.

As they both said their goodbyes to each other, they both entered the rooms with equal smiles on their faces. Getting changed into her pjs, MJ went to sleep, feeling happy that she finally got what she always wanted. Him.