eight.

Taehyung whined on his bed uncomfortably, he slowly opened his eyes to check the time which read '11:59 AM' and Jeongguk's contact was the first notification on the screen. He sighed and opened the message, rolling onto the other side comfortably.

Jeonggukie
I'm meeting with my dance group at 11
If ur hungover do u want me to get you something when I come back

th
I'm not hungover
Enjoy ur time there I'm gonna sleep in

Jeongguk quickly grabbed his phone from the table and read the messages with a racing heart. A smile spread across his face just at the boys name and he began to type eagerly.

A girl tutted, "Look at him. A huge fool."

"Shut up." Jeongguk mumbled and placed the device back down, "How long is this team dinner gonna be?"

"Why? So you can see your boyfriend?" Another teased making Jeongguk's heart race at calling Taehyung his boyfriend.

"You need to make your move already, liking someone for three years and not doing anything about it is insane." The girl and stretched her back with a loud sigh, "Where the hell is my brother?"

"Your brother?" The group asked in unison.

"Yeah Hoseok, he wanted to come say hello quickly. He moved into the dorms recently so he's been going back and forth."

"I'm gonna leave when he comes back." Jeongguk stated as he had a plan to wake up Taehyung and force him to hang out with him. He quickly began to pack up his things and take a few last sips of his drinks.

"There he is! Hoseok!" The girl waved at the mention boy who walked over with a bright smile.

"Hi!" Hoseok eagerly waved at the group who loudly returned the greetings, aside from Jeongguk who quietly replied, "I can't stay here for long, I need to go back now to finish unpacking but I wanted to see what the group was was like."

"Are you joining us?" One boy asked receiving a nod from the latter.

"Oh, Jeongguk's heading back to the dorms now too so why don't you go with him? And he's one of our best dances so you can get to know him better too." Hoseok's sister nudged Jeongguk jumped slightly but began to pack up to leave.

"Okay cool, I'll see you guys at the next practice." Hoseok waved again making sure not to leave until Jeongguk began to lead the way out of the restaurant, "Do you guys have team dinners a lot? It's kind of cute."

"Oh no not really, I've noticed we only do when the group starts to get lazy or distract so Eun thinks it motivates the group again." Jeongguk explained with a small smile. I wonder what Taehyung's doing.

"I heard you're very distracted lately because of your crush on your best friend," Hoseok teased the boy whose eyes widened at that, "You better start making moves soon."

"I've tried but I'm really deep into the friendzone- how many people know? I don't want this to get back to Taehyung." Jeongguk frantically asked with pleading eyes which made the other laugh.

"Well I've only just got here so I don't know, but it's probably obvious. And what have you done as a move?"

"Everything. I've held his hand, hugged him, taken him out a lot, do every small thing for him, slept with him- not sexually, got matching bracelets and rings. I'm lost."

Hoseok stared at him surprised, "Holy fuck he is very oblivious, and yeah shit you're deep in the friendzone all of that would've made me think twice."

"Yeah I know, I don't think I can do anything else." Jeongguk took a turn towards the accommodation while Hoseok hummed in thought.