five.

Unfortunately for Jeongguk, Taehyung ended up returning back to his room to apparently sleep. Jeongguk knew that boy was lying and had stayed up all night when he met him in the morning and saw how much darker his dark circles were growing.

Jeongguk would've pushed the boy to go home and sleep, but he had to meet up with his dance group which gave him no time to see Taehyung after the lectures.

It was hard to talk to the boy during lectures too since they weren't allowed to talk.

"Tae," Jeongguk leaned over to Taehyung who hummed quietly, "Are you gonna sleep after this lecture?"

"Yeah, do you have dance today?" Taehyung fully turned to him, blinking tiredly.

"Yeah, but I'll skip it. I'll walk you-"

"I'll be fine walking by myself- you know when you keep doing stuff like this people think we're dating."

Jeongguk frowned, "So?"

"What do you mean? Isn't it weird?" Taehyung also frowned, staring at Jeongguk who's expression changed. Why's he getting angry?

"No? I don't care. Why? Do you not like it? Is it a problem?" He asked with a clenched jaw.

"Well- I just think that it's weird because we aren't dating but everyone else thinks we are. I guess it's not a problem-" Taehyung stopped talking when Jeongguk just angrily looked away and hummed. What the hell? What did I even say wrong?

After that, the two had separated. Jeongguk went to his dance practice while Taehyung rushed home to get some sleep before he began to go insane.

Jeongguk sighed and walked over to his backpack with a sweaty forehead. It was 8pm, he hated that his lectures ended so late and dance practice kept behind even longer.

"Jeongguk!" A boy jogged over to him as he reached for his water bottle, "Can I ask you something?"

"Hm?"  Jeongguk tilted his head back as he gulped down water.

"Are you and Taehyung dating?" The boy asked, watching Jeongguk stop drinking and raise his eyebrows at him.

"Why do you want to know that?" Jeongguk screwed the lid back into his bottle and chucked it into his bag again, crossing his arms after while waiting for a response.

"It's just that my friend likes Tae and he was-"

"What friend?"

"Oh you don't know him he just studies at the library with-"

"Jimin?" Jeongguk frowned.

"No! No! Well actually I think Jimin likes him too but my fr-"

"I don't care who likes him, tell your friend to go find someone else." Jeongguk angrily spat.

The boy let out a nervous laugh, "So, I take that as you are dating?"

Jeongguk couldn't bring himself to deny it. He just enjoyed that title so much even thought it didn't belong to him.

"Yeah we are, now get lost I need to practice." He scoffed and took out his phone while the boy jogged off with the news. Taehyung's gonna kill me if he ever found out.

Jeongguk just smirked to himself and shrugged it off, he began to type on his phone and smile instead.

jk
Can I come to the library with you tomorrow?

tae
ofc
why
u never come

jk
just want to
Why tf aren't you asleep