Scott rolled his eyes. "Can we seriously get passed that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

Stiles interrupted again. "All right. How'd you find him?"

Ashton scoffed. "He's not gonna tell you that, he doesn't trust you."

Scott glanced back at Ashton before looking at Derek. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"Yeah, both of us." Stiles stated, slowly moving further into the backseat as Derek glared at him. "Or just him. I'll be back here."

Ashton sighed, rolling his eyes before leaning forward, where Stiles had earlier been. "Seriously, just tell him."

Derek sighed, giving Ashton a more than playful eye roll. "Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

Ashton hummed. "Damn, I liked him." He whispered.

Stiles paused. "Our chemistry teacher?"

Scott glanced back at the two in the backseat, quickly moving to look back at the road. "Why him?"

Derek sighed. "I don't know yet."

Scott let out a breath, clearly getting annoyed with the lack of information. "What's the second?"

"Some kind of symbol." Derek informed, digging through his pockets before pulling out a piece of paper, unfolding it and holding it out for the other three to see.

"Oh, shit." Ashton muttered, his jaw twitching in annoyance.

Scott sighed, glancing at the drawing a few times before rolling his eyes.

"What?" Derek questioned, looking between the two. "You know what this is?"

Scott sighed, looking back at Ashton.
"I've seen it on an necklace."

Stiles shrugged. "S-"

"Wait for it." Ashton muttered.

Scott sighed, switching the gearshift as he looked back at the road. "Allison's necklace."

Derek sighed. "Of course."

Ashton paused, interrupting the conversation with a random change in topic. "Is no-one gonna talk about how Derek said 'friggin'?"

Stiles laughed, nodding. "I noticed it too!"

Derek rolled his eyes, glaring at the two, though it had a minor affect on Ashton. "Shut the hell up."

"Don't say that, it's a bad word." Ashton teased, crossing his arms.

Derek scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I cuss! It was just a habit!"

"Oh yeah, totally." Stiles stated.

"It was!" Derek insisted. "Y'know, I had sisters an-"

"Oh, yes." Ashton interrupted. "Many moons ago."

Stiles bit his lip, running a hand over his mouth as he laughed. "Good one."