An invitation, Little Devil And Heartless Witch

Start from the beginning

" Are you saying you were okay with this? " Eddie hotly asked.

" Quite jumping to conclusions, " Ralph get up closing the book in his hands " I too said it was inappropriate for a girl to come to our dorm like that " with one last greeting he went down to common room.

Nathan's unnatural expression slowly eased out after understanding this, he turned to Artemis " When did I say, anything about you could barge into our dormitory? Are you trying to make them hate me or something?"

Artemis become anxious seeing Nathan was angry. " Look, I already apologized to the four of you didn't I? Can't we guys let go off this matter? " Artemis annoyedly asked Eddie " I admit I didn't think something like that would happen"

Eddie doesn't like her tone at all, no one apologize in such a manner. But before he could angrily say Nathan cut in " Oh, then pray tell us what make you come all the way up to boys' dorm?" Nathan didn't further comment on the matter, Instead asked this question in genuine curiosity.

"Oh, did you forget it already? Well... You promise to accompany me somewhere this Saturday " Artemis said with a slight frown. " I told you about this matter while we were having lunch two days ago "

"Oh! " Nathan did indeed remember such a thing and he naturally agreed to it but at that time he thought everyone was going. But from the way she was phrasing it doesn't seem to be the case.

" What about them? " Nathan expression didn't show his thoughts, he gestured to his two friends asked with a frown on his own.

" What about them? " she asked back, look unconcerned. It's evident she didn't think much of his question; But Nathan know no one like to be left out, if he agreed to it they too would resent him.

" I see....thrn you can go there yourself, it's not sound fun. I'm not interested in anything plain and boring " Nathan flippantly told her he wasn't interested in going to this place with her.

'Well this complicated things...what should I do in the morning?' he felt that he have to change his plans for the day. 'Well....I might as well ask the boys what are they planning' he hope they might have some idea for the morning.

" But you promised- " Artemis raised her voice an octave. Nathan cut her off with an annoyed face.

"If I remember correctly, you didn't specify the boys wouldn't be coming. I thought we four would be going to this place " Nathan wasn't falling for that. If she expect to guilt trip him then she was too naive.

" If you want to do some girly girly stuff then can't you just ask your dorm mates? " Nathan said after scrutinizing her, he had no idea why the hell he have to go with her. ' Did she think I'm a girl?'

" It's not a girly stuff " Artemis refuted with gritted teeth and took a deep breath "Nathan, you might really like it, please trust me " Artemis for some reason trying to convince him.

Nathan wasn't someone easy to convince. In the end still decid to ask at least this " What is it? Where exactly are we going?" she can't possibly expecting him to go with her wherever the hell she was planning to go.

Nathan suddenly had a abnormal thought and felt chills. He couldn't help but scrutinize the girl closely; for some reason a serial killer movie come to his mind.

' What if she trying to lure me somewhere and secretly kill me? ' an absurd thought appeared on his mind. As idiotic as it may sounds he knows none of the members from the of infamous 'Black' family could be said normal.

In fact the word 'Normal' completely alien to this family even more so than Dursley family or witches and wizards in normal. If he not remember wrongly he heard rumors about the woman's in This family suffer some kind of mental illness.