8

Buck's point of view

4 months later

"Brady I know our wedding is tomorrow I am not stupid but we have to work, I missed so much work last year because of meds and the surgery." I say giving him a kiss when we leave the house. "I know babe lets go to work I love you so much I was gonna say the same thing." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No I never said that after tomorrow we are getting married than we will go to our honeymoon Hen." I say as I hang out at Hen's station when over the radio I hear. "This is 672-A90 we have an officer down, I repeat an officer down." I hear Brady's rookie say frantic before Hen could stop me I am booking it to my shop my heart racing. "Buck don't your to close!" I hear as I drive lights on going a hundred miles an hour making it to the scene in five minutes the stupid Evan struggling to intubate as the other people are struggling with the other victims. Brady has a gunshot wound to the pelvis, the back and one blocking his femoral artery. 

"Are you fucking trying to have him bleed out and fucking die move!" I say pushing the kid out of the way and getting the vent into Brady and bagging him shaking like a leaf. "Come on, come on get him to the hospital do not let my damn fiancée die I swear to god I will have your job because your incompetent ass doesn't know how to do a simple vent.

I run back to my shop to get to the hospital I arrive sooner than the ambulance as I was going way to fast I have tears running down my cheeks when the ambulance pulls up there's no sirens or lights my heart sinking. "No." I choke hoping this is somebody anybody else. "Buck I am so sorry he lost to much blood we tried. "No...No...No you can't give up you can't give up!" I scream as they get him out of the ambulance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Evan wake up my love...wake up time to wake up for work sleeping beauty" I hear gripping onto him realizing it was all a dream and none of it was real. "Evan what is up with you?" I don't answer just bury my head into his shoulder glad I can take in his smell that I love so much.  "Evan what is wrong?" "I don't want us to go to work today we should just cuddle until I have to leave at 1." I mumble holding back tears that dare to fall pull him into the bed giving him a kiss on the neck to try and sway him into saying yes.

"E-Evan please stop my mom is down stairs, we have work my love." His breath hitches as he pulls back. "No, come on it's our wedding tomorrow babe, I can show you...just how much...I...love...you." I say leaving a trail of kisses on him making him gasp and throw his head back. "I can make you feel like this all day long Brady." I say rubbing my hands under his shirt as a last ditch effort. He grabs my shoulders pinning me down to the bed by my wrist making me think I won. 

"I swear to god Evan you are making me horney, we have work and my mother is down stairs." He growls holding me down as I whine. "Fine but you don't I will clear it with Athena, you get to spend it with your mom." I say flipping us over being a brat Brady growling at me forcing me back over. We start to wrestle his mom walking in asking what the hell we are doing.

"Fighting over work." Brady growls when he starts to tickle my sides which is so unfair. "Hey that an illegal move Brady Alonzo!" I yell smacking his hands off of me as I wiggle trying to get away from him, he has his knee on my stomach making me growl. "You guys have a weird way of fighting, and Brady get off the poor man before you hurt him!" That leaves the perfect chance to make him topple back flip him over and pull him into a hug. "I win you stay here and be with your mom." I say as he fights my grip. "MOM!" Brady yells huffing and crossing his arms tightly.

"You were on his stomach Brady and that exactly what I said Buck." "Have fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~