10

Brady's point of view

We get out of the cab I am kissing his neck as he walks us to our room we get to our room I am taking his shirt off as he shuts the door. I flip him around pinning him against the door roughly kissing him as he works my shirt off.

We are rubbing our body against each other as we kiss I start fiddling with my belt and he dose the same I am totally ditching my original plan and going with this damn flow. He rubs his hands down my torso god he is obsessed with touching me. "God please fuck me Brady I love when you fuck me." He moans in my ear I pick him up onto my hips and throwing him onto the bed taking the but plug out throwing it on the floor I start to lick his rim. "Sure you want to hop into fucking so soon baby I just fucked you at the last airport."

"You used a damn condom I hate condoms I want you so freaking bad your bare cock in my ass." He begs so I squirt lube onto my cock and slam into him he makes the best sounds and face clenching down is ass making me go crazy. "Your not allowed to cum until I do because I want to swallow that precious liquid for the first time as your husband." I angle up to hit his prostate he lets out the loudest moan as I stroke him at the same time his back is arched and I am so close to coming. 

"Oh my god daddy it feels so freaking good exactly what I fucking need!" He yells loudly one thing about Italy nobody gives a shit how loud you are especially with sex. I fuck into him faster and harder as I get close his nails digging into me making it feel so much better. I come deep inside of him instantly sucking him off I tap for him to cum when ever he's ready and he does instantly making the best noises his back arching as a huge load shoots down my throat.

I collapse into bed next him as we both catch our breaths for awhile. "Mhm god I love you Brady." He says pushing himself to cuddle into my arms, that is one of the many things I love about him is how much he craves and loves physical sexual and the non sexual touch he craves the non sexual almost more. I love that I can cuddle my man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later.

I go to get up but I am held down by Buck who forces me onto the bed. "I was not done cuddling my husband the fuck were you thinking." He growls and I lay back down and he curls into my arm laying his head on me making me smile. "That I need a shower." He grumbles into my arm and doesn't let up. "Please I just want to feel your warmth and your touch a bit longer." He says giving me his god damn eyes making me cave for good. "Ok fine 20 more minutes." "Plus I think you smell good." 

"God you are perfect Evan." I tell him stroking his hair god I love his perfect curls they are soft and fluffy. My Italian friends are gonna give me so much shit for how I got married to a white boy. I am really naturally tan it looks like I am sun kissed and that makes me constantly tan and my friends so gonna make jokes about his looks with mine. "God my friends are gonna have a field day with you my love." He looks up and hums as we watch tv he is so easy to give into. 

"Ok you can stay here or join me but I need a shower." He gets out of bed and follows me landing a kiss on my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So did your parents take you to Italy a lot or something?" "They had me do school part time here and part time in the us they said of course if I didn't want to go to school in Italy they wouldn't force me. Like I said they wanted me to not feel like I didn't belong...they wanted me to feel loved and that it didn't matter where I came from." Buck smiles and gives me a kiss on the lips a soft loving one.

"They sound and seems like good parents well at least compared to mine." "I got lucky a lot of foster and adopted kids don't end up with parents like me. They always treated me like my brother never different than him." Buck gives me a confused look scrunches his face. "Brother?"