6

Brady's point of view

A few hours later.

"Buck you need to eat some food baby." I say bringing him a plate of food hoping I can get him to eat something. "Not hungry." He mumbles to the point he can barley hear  what he's saying, I frown I hate seeing him like this. "You need to take your meds with food amour mio, eat a slice of bread at least please." I ask sitting on the side of the bed stroking his face pissed that those asses triggered an episode. 

"Fine." He says sitting up slowly and taking the pill out of my hand and swallowing it and eating the piece of bread. He lays back down and curls up into a ball breaking my heart. "Ok I will be back in three hours top ok Evan, I am gonna go grab some of your things and some groceries I love you so much my love." I say giving him a kiss and rubbing his cheek a bit, while he was asleep I hid all the knives and razors and anything you can overdose on and hid them in my car just to be safe. "love you." I feel so bad for him hating that I can't take away his pain.

I don't know what came over me but one minute I was done at the store the next I was knocking on Athena's door. "Brady is everything ok?" I take a deep breath. "Is Captain Nash here I need to speak to him." I say my voice showing the anger I have built up that this ass is making my boyfriend have depression episodes. 

"What's up...Brady what are you doing here?" "You and your team needs to stop harassing my fucking boyfriend I am getting sick and tired of you guys making him feel worthless!" I growl at him my boyfriend is in a ball while he's drinking coffee.

"What are you talking about?" "The showing up at the one bar you know him and Hen hang out with, stop talking to him stop going everywhere he is. You are going to kill him, and if you kill him I swear to god I will make your life a living hell. You will only talk to him at scenes if and only if it is nescery, you will only know and call him by officer Buckley and me officer Alonzo, if you cross me or harass my boyfriend again I will get a restraining order put against you and every member on that damn team." I say right in his face pissed and wanting to punch him in the face right now.

"I...We-" "Still up for dinner me you and Buck next week Athena." I ask knowing I need to get home to my very hot very depressed boyfriend. "Yup see ya then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey babe I'm home!" I yell out getting no response which doesn't worry me to much, I put the groceries away and I go to the room and he isn't on the bed making me start to panic. "Evan?" I say running through the house.

I run into the bathroom to see him in the bath under the water. "Evan mio dio no!" I yell running to the bathtub sinking my arms into the bath pulling him to the surface than out of the bath. "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck, come on please Evan wake up...wake up please please please." I put  him on his side giving him a rescue breath and he still has a pulse. "Come on, come on breath for me babe please I can't lose you wake up." I say smacking his back to get him to cough up the water to get him to breath before his heart stops. "Dio maledetto il fiato di Evan!" I say smacking his back as hard as I can and doing rescues breaths when finally he coughs up water and is roughly coughing.

"Mi dio thank god, Evan you can't do that to me I thought I lost you." I say pulling him into me kissing his wet head tears falling down my cheek. "Just fell asleep I don't feel good stomachache which is giving me a headache I was hot." I grab the thermometer to check his temp worried it's what I think it is. "Ah crap which part of your stomach is hurting?" I ask as he tries to curl back up into a ball. He points right near his appendices so I feel his stomach is tender and hard. "When did it start hurting?" "This morning when I asked you to cuddle. Crap...crap...crap. "Fuck ok come on lets get some pants on you Evan we are calling an ambulance."