Chapter Three: Blake and I's Morning Adventure

Start from the beginning

"I never said I was fixing anything," Blake defended quickly. "I'm just...just trust me."

I sighed deeply and didn't argue with him.

''Do you trust this guy?" I asked looking at Logan deadon.

"Unfortunately I do," she answered seriously.

I really hoped I did the right thing by telling them and prayed for my life that Blake wouldn't tell Parker that I was the one to tell him about Holden.

PARKER's POV

Holden traced his fingers along the side of my cheek.

"Your beauty is slowly coming back," he smiled as he touched me.

Most of the bruising was either gone or just a very light shade of yellow. The bruising was mostly gone yet I still flinched every time I saw myself in the mirror.

He moved his fingers down my face and slid them slowly down my bare chest. I still wasn't good at hiding my facial expression.

"What's wrong sweetie?" he asked sticking his bottom lip out as he looked down at me.

He practically laid on top of me as we spoke in my bed.

"Nothing's wrong," I lied slowly.

I figured he wouldn't accept the actual answer so I had no choice but to lie.

I didn't want him touching me anymore. I didn't one anyone to touch me anymore.

"Do you want to go for a drive?" he smirked. "You can come watch me surf again."

I shook my head no and gently rubbed my thigh with my hand.

"I don't feel great. I might just sleep some more if that's alright," I told him and sat up a little.

He let go of me and also sat up.

"Fine," he agreed while placing a quick kiss on my lips before leaving my bed. "You're probably still recovering from all that love-making last night."

I laughed a little, whether it was out of actual entertainment or fear was the real question.

He winked and threw on one of his t-shirts.

While walking over to the door he said, "I'll see you later after classes. We'll have dinner at 6. I love you."

"Sounds good," I answered as he stared at me. "Love you too."

The door slammed behind him making me shudder. I finally let out a deep breath and ran my hands over the top of my head. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw I had one message from Ben.

B:

I silently chuckled to myself and answered,

P: actually what goes thru my mind

I put my phone back down and sighed again. It was a relief to see it had just been a meme. Ever since I told Ben about Holden and I's issues I'd been nervous to talk to him about anything.