daffodil'clan

requester: StreamRiver
request type: custom clan

requester: StreamRiverrequest type: custom clan

DaffodilClan

Leader
frog'star—a short-haired, white she-cat, with a chocolate and red classic calico tail and ears, and blue eyes.

Deputy
gorse'berry—a short haired, blue and cream spotted tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat
burn'throat—a long-haired red tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

Warriors
lily'pelt—a white tom with short fur and amber eyes.
soot'blaze—a black and red classic tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with short fur and hazel eyes.
dandelion'berry—a red classic tabby she-cat with curly fur and hazel eyes.
plum'stone—a short-haired, black and red tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with green eyes.
cypress'nose—a red tabby tom with long fur and amber eyes.
eagle'tail—a chocolate tabby tom with long fur and amber eyes.
black'pelt—a short-haired black tom with amber eyes.
crow'sun—a black tabby tom with gold eyes.
rook'claw—a short-haired black tom with copper eyes.
alder'spot—a chocolate and red classic tortoiseshell she-cat with short fur and gold eyes,
thistle'sky—a blue she-cat with icy eyes.
fog'storm—a short-furred blue she-cat with grey eyes.

Apprentices
tansy'paw—a short-haired, black and red calico tabby she-cat with green eyes; mentored by plum'stone.
widow'paw—fluffy pitch-black she-cat with a white flecked tail and blazing amber eyes; mentored by soot'blaze.
plum'paw—a dark red tortoiseshell tom with a fluffy coat and yellow eyes; mentored by gorse'berry.

Queens
Lapis'blaze—a curly haired, blue and red tabby she-cat with amber eyes; kits are trout'kit and fall'kit.
night'stream—a short-haired black she-cat with red hints and gold eyes.

Kits
trout'kit—short-furred blue and white tabby tom with amber eyes.
fall'kit—red, brown and white she-cat with curly fur and dull blue eyes.

Elders
cinder'throat—a mostly white, blue and cream calico she-cat with long fur and yellow eyes.
marigold'nose—cream and white tabby tom with yellow eyes.