mist'clan

requestor - SaccharineKittyKatt
request type - personal clan

requestor - SaccharineKittyKattrequest type - personal clan

MistClan

The Royals
umbra'star—a light gray she-cat with yellow-orange eyes that resemble the sunset.
dark'star—a black tom with blue eyes.

The Heirs
maple'song—a thick-furred calico she-cat with amber eyes.
patch'claw—yong short-furred calico she-cat with cold dark green eyes.

Royal Elders
dawn'light—a fawn colored Maine Coon with sharp milky white blind eyes.
sage'light—tabby tom with green eyes.

Healers
song'fire—calico with yellow eyes.
sunny'paw—short-furred white pelt with ginger tabby splotches; she is strong and lithe, and has dark copper eyes.
billowing'clouds—a grey she-cat with grey eyes and white patches.

Seers
shimmering'night—a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a lighter underbelly.
crystal'blossom—a white she-cat with pale grey stripes and crystal-blue eyes.

Warriors
wasp'sting—a sandy yellow tom with black stripes and yellow eyes.
adder'splash—a white and brown she-cat with her entire pelt littered with scars and yellow eyes.
black'fire—a black tom with yellow eyes.
amber'flight—orange-red she-cat with green eyes.
blizzard'storm—a light grey tom with a darker grey back and yellow-green eyes.
violet'night—a grey she-cat with violet eyes.
echo'path—a grey she-cat with blue eyes.
wild'storm—a dark brown tabby tom with wild amber eyes.
speckle'wing—dark grey spotted tabby tom with gleaming amber eyes.
swift'whisker—fluffy calico she-cat with very long, lush whiskers and green eyes.

Hunters
brave'branch—a big tom with long brown fur, grey eyes, and a grey underbelly.
silent'crow—a black tom with observant dark brown eyes.
silver'moon—a silver she-cat with blue eyes.
ice'shadow—a grey she-cat with white spots and green eyes.
clear'moon—a grey she-cat with white spots and green eyes.
owl'screech—a brown she-cat with darker flecks and yellow eyes.
blossom'petal—a cream coloured she-cat with white spots and green eyes.
violet'spring—a beautiful tabby she-cat with green eyes.
splash'pelt—sturdy seal-point tom with blue-green eyes.

Apprentices
rye'paw—pure white she-cat with grey eyes and stringy long fur; mentored by amber'flight.
gale'paw—cream tom with light orange stripes and a white mane and face marks; blue-gray eyes; mentored by black'fire.
hail'paw—white long-furred she-cat with a grey forehead and ears and pale yellow eyes; mute; mentored by wasp'sting.
bright'paw—grey with blue eyes; mentored by blizzard'storm.
sunny'paw—short-furred white pelt with ginger tabby splotches; she is strong and lithe and has dark copper eyes; mentored by song'fire.
spotted'paw—dark brown spotted tabby tom with a light underbelly and amber eyes; mentored by owl'screech.

Kits
blood'kit—a white she-cat with light grey patches over her eyes and blue eyes.
deer'kit—brown with green eyes and black spots.
truth'kit—a silver she-cat with white spots all over her body and starry blue eyes.
oasis'kit—a sandy ginger she-cat with green eyes.

Kit-Mothers
pearl'haze—a pale white she-cat with light brown patches over her blue eyes.
meadow'feather—tortoiseshell with white patches and amber eyes.
lost'dream—a white she-cat with soft near-white grey patches and blue eyes.

Commoners
willow—grey with white stripes that look like wind; blue eyes encircled by black fur.
rock—a black tom with white spots and yellow eyes.
pool—a muscular black she-cat with extremely pale blue eyes.
ice—a white she-cat with glistening green eyes.
mizuki—a brown tabby tom with blue eyes.
crippled—a sandy tom with a leaf that is permanently broken and a scarred face.
fern—a light grey marbled tabby she-cat with green eyes.

Elders
lone'soul—a half-black half-white she-cat with blind, white eyes