StormClan

Requested By: o0CatBoxStray0o

STORMCLAN

LEADER
‎ ‎ ‎Vanillastar — young, dappled russet-and-white molly with a long tuft of fur on her chin, a cream-colored paw and a cream-colored tail. She has green eyes.
‎ ‎

DEPUTY
‎ ‎ ‎Raccoonroot — speckled beige jack with feverfew flowers decorating their fur, and auburn eyes.

HEALERS
‎ ‎ ‎Moonlitlily — white tabby jack, rogue. Their eyes are a multicoloured masterpiece of blues and lavenders.

‎ ‎Goosepool — silver classic tabby senior tom with silver-tipped hairs, icy eyes.

WARRIORS
‎ ‎ ‎Wolfwind — red tabby tom with dainty paws and blue eyes.

‎ ‎ ‎Somberripple — chestnut tabby jack with one green eye and one blue eye.

‎ ‎Coalfield — mottled lilac senior molly, half blind amber eyes.

‎ ‎ ‎Cocoascream — dappled fawn-caramel calico tom with a wide gremlin-like face, silver eyes.

  Shiningwish — white molly with hints of silver and black. She has two protruding fangs and bright green eyes.

  Heatherfur — lavender jack with white markings and amber eyes.

  Lunarbird — black tom with silver-blue ears and tail, white hints, and yellow-blue eyes.

APPRENTICES
‎ ‎ ‎Asphaltpaw — newly-apprenticed, solid blue-gray molly with a wide gremlin-like face, brown eyes.
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎Ryepaw — honey-colored marbled tabby jack with strange blue eyes.
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎Midnightpaw — dilute torbie molly with black markings. Her tail is entirely black and very elegant. She has white eyes.
‎ ‎ ‎

QUEENS
‎ ‎ ‎Coldstrike — dark blue-gray-and-white tabby molly with amber eyes.
‎ ‎     Kits: Kestrelkit, Flickeringkit
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
  ‎Henbeam — caramel jack with yellow eyes.
    Kits: Drizzlekit, Graykit, Viperkit

‎ ‎ ‎Rainbowtwig — black molly with one blue eye and one lavender eye.
    Kits: Nightkit

KITS
  Kestrelkit — silver tabby molly with amber eyes

  Flickeringkit — blue and white tom with darker markings and amber eyes

  Drizzlekit — chestnut tabby tom with white and yellow eyes

  Graykit — gray-brown molly with black hints and icy eyes.

  Viperkit — black tom with caramel tabby patches and yellow eyes

  Nightkit — black tom with blind silver eyes.