ThistleClan

Requested By: HorsesRule37691

THISTLECLAN

LEADER:
FURZESTAR - Black tabby tom with blue-green eyes.

DEPUTY:
LIGHTWHISKER - Orange tabby she-cat with lime green eyes and a white chest, feet, jaw and tail tip. She has a scar running from the left of her forehead all the way to her muzzle.

MEDICINE CATS:
STUMPYNOSE - A gray tabby she-cat with brown above her nose, very pale light ivy eyes, and a pushed in muzzle.

LOUDPETAL - White with gray patches, plump w/ gray tail tom with light blue eyes. He has a flower tucked behind his ear.

WARRIORS:

DUCKSUN - Abyssian she-cat with white jaw, black tail tip and amber eyes. She has a shredded ear, and duck feathers in her fur.

SPRUCERUNNER - Long haired, gray-brown tabby she-cat with a white muzzle, black ears and black stripes. She has gray eyes.

STONENIGHT - Mainly white, gray tabby patched she-cat, with a black tail. She has gray eyes.

QUIETLAKE - Sleek furred, Black tom with amber-hazel eyes.

DARKFROST - Brown-gray tabby tom with a white muzzle and mask with lime green eyes.

DOVESKIP - Dark gray she-cat with green-teal eyes

BROOKSHADE - Brown tabby tom with a white streak down his chest, a white back foot, mask, and muzzle. One of his eyes is yellow. The other is scarred.

GOOSEBRIAR - Black she-cat with pale light blue eyes.

TOADCREEK - Brown tabby tom with a white mask, muzzle, underbelly, chest, and hazel-amber eyes.

APPRENTICES:
HAWKPAW - Brown-gray tabby she-cat with a white muzzle, chest, underbelly, legs, and toes. She has lime green eyes. Her mentor is Beetlewish.

MOTTLEPAW - A ginger spotted tabby she-cat with a white muzzle and a striped tail and lime ivy green eyes. Her mentor is Lightwhisker.

SHEEPPAW - Mainly white, gray tabby patched she-cat, with ivy green eyes, and a gray-brown tail. Mentor is Moosethorn.

VINEPAW - auburn tom with greenish-gray speckles dotting hsi pelt, and vine-green eyes. Mentor is Goosebriar.

FLAMEPAW - an orange tom with a white muzzle, paws, and underbelly, with vine-green eyes. Mentor is Stonenight.

OUEENS:
SLATESOAR - Long haired, white she-cat with one blue eye and one amber-hazel eye. Kits are Owlkit and Featherkit.

MOTHEYES - a calico she-cat with amber eyes. Kit is Littlekit.

KITS:
OWLKIT - Long haired, white she-cat with a cream colored face mask, ears, legs and tail with light blue eves.

FEATHERKIT - Long haired, white she-cat with one blue eye and one amber-hazel eye.

LITTLEKIT - a tuxedo tom with one dark green eye and one amber eyes

ELDERS:

WHITEFERN - White she-cat with long fur and hazel eyes. She has ferns tucked into her fur.

MOUSESCAR- Gray and pink sphynx with blue-green eyes. He has a scarred face.