1. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

ƬΉΣ QЦΣƧƬ ƬΉΛƬ ПӨ ӨПΣ ЩΛПƬΣD

     THE DAY WAS NORMAL, ignoring the fact that it entirely wasn't

     THE DAY WAS NORMAL, ignoring the fact that it entirely wasn't. Past the pine tree that formed the barrier around Camp Half-Blood the world had divulged into chaos. At first none of the campers imagined it could be anything worse than what they'd already experienced. After all, a fraction of them had fought in the war against the titans, and if they hadn't, they'd heard the stories. But now, where life was meant to remain perfectly perfect, things inside camp half-blood were stirring.

     First the sky had begun to darken from its summertime blue—not in the camp, but right where camp met the boundary of the outside world. It had been a terrifying sight seeing where their dawn of sky met the dark of night each day. Every morning they woke wondering whether day would return or if they too were going to be stuck in the dark abyss. As the days went on, their never-changing blue began to dull to grey. Now it was slowly bleeding black, like someone had spilled ink on the clouds.

     Then something in the wind had shifted. First they had gotten notice from Artemis that all her huntresses had met a violent fate. She had called upon the camp, and so Chiron had answered. The next thing the campers knew they were being put on watch duty to observe all of the monsters gathering right behind the border. There was no way in for now, and certainly no way out unless you had a death sentence.