𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

❝ WE WERE LOOKING FORWARD 

TO THE REST OF OUR LIVES!❞

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐎𝐍𝐄
Please be respectful! Be respectful towards other OCs and towards other readers.

𝐓𝐖𝐎
I will update as accordingly as I can. Please be patient.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
All characters must be 17+! Love interests do not have to be OC x OC and can be characters from the series but just know they really do not appear in this book. This book takes place after all novels release as of this being published so please check character ages!

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
If your character or characters are chosen, in the next chapter when the cast is posted, comment your opinions/relationship with each of the OCs.

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
I will change things about your character if I see it is fit for the story to work. I will add flaws to them that are worse then the ones you gave them if you don't give them flaws that actually make a difference. Do not make your OC perfect. They can't have their life completely together or can they egg be overpowered. Try to make it a bit realistic.

𝐒𝐈𝐗
Try not to use over used face claims. I know this is difficult so if you have to go ahead. But if I pick another character and the face claims all match I won't be able to use both characters!

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
Be DIVERSE!! I would like different races. Different religions and cultures. Different wealth status. Different sexuality. Make it interesting!!

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
BE ACTIVE!! If I choose to include your character, I expect you to be actively commenting and voting.

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
The love interest you comment is not the certain love interest you will get. It's just a helpful tool for me to set up relationships for your character. I am going to try and accommodate to your guys wishes as much as I can!