𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸

This book is all about Daughter of Famous businessman and she herself is successful Model and her bodyguard who controlled hard to not to fall in her strong aura but his heart wins over his mind. This book is Happy ending book.

𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀

My Beast by moonlight_riva_ published in 2024. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author. This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.The images used in this book belong to the respective owners.

This book in solely in English. There will be transactions for the dialogues which are written in other language.

This book is Second Generation book of 'Never Ending Love' written by me but this book can be read as standalone book.

𝗧𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀

• One Bed
• Slow Burn
• Billionaire Romance
• He hates everyone but Her
• Bodyguard
• Beauty and Beast
• Book Three in series

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

Thank you so much for choosing this book♡

1. Kindly do not move further if you find any of the elements mentioned in this note against your likings. You are warned and informed earlier, it would be appreciated if you drop the book right after this ends: only if it's not suitable to your liking, otherwise I welcome you to this book.

2. I am still learning and growing as a writer so you might find grammatical mistakes in this book also English is not my first language.

3. I like fiction and the fictional world. I write books to take myself into a world that doesn't exist, aka, FICTIONAL WORLD. Those who want to dive into this journey kindly buckle up your seatbelts and enjoy the ride.

4. This book is not Indian desi Romance so if you are looking for that then you are at wrong place.

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

⋆ Mature Language

⋆ Fights, Deaths, Blood and Murders.

⋆ This book contains Smut so if you are not ready kindly leave and if you are ready then welcome and enjoy.

⋆ I will give short warning in the starting of the chapter if it is require.

⋆ This book contains of nudity, sexual activities, sexual harassment, sadism, stalking, murders and kidnapping.

⋆If any of the readers are going through some trauma, depression or triggered by above subject
Please do not read this book.
I'd post trigger warning before every chapter.

𝗠𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱

𝗢𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴

⭒𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 - 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒
⭒𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑑ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑖 - 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝗨𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴(maybe/maybe not)

⭒ 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 - 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒
⭒𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 - 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦
⭒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝐸𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑆𝑎𝑔𝑎 - 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠

Thank you for giving your time for reading this and enjoy the story<3.