SARADA'S POV

When Hokage-sama asked me to stay for a minute my team started to look at me as if questioning me why I was asked to stay back. I shrugged my shoulders while they all leave. I saw that he made sure all of them left.

"Okay." he said while getting up. "You might be wondering why I told to stay back?" I nodded. "You might have also noticed the strange behavior Boruto is showing." I nodded again. "Yes I did, in fact I even tried talking with him. But he kept on changing the subject. So, I thought maybe it was something related to the family. But, now since even you are questioning me about it. I guess you too do not know anything about it." I explained him.

"Well, Boruto did mention something about a dream as per Hima....." He explained. A dream..... "Well, even in the academy. whenever he fell asleep, He always got up so suddenly as if he had a nightmare. So maybe, whatever Hima is saying is true." I replied. "Hokage-sama don't worry, I will ask him again. If I gather something new from him I will immediately let you know." I reassured him.

"Thank you, Sarada. You may leave now. Have a safe journey." He smiled and sat back to do his work. "It's my pleasure Hokage-sama. Have a great day ahead." I bowed respectfully and left for home to pack my bags..

"I'm home." I entered my home and searched for mom to tell her that I have to leave for the mission. "Ohh.... hi Sarada You're back home early." She smiled. "Mom, I have to go out on a mission." "Okay.... where do you have to go?" "Sand village." "Ohhh..... send my regards to Gaara. Also pack summer cloths, it's very warm there." I nodded taking in every piece of information she just gave to me.

"Ookayy...... and the last thing. My book." I pick up my book and put it inside my bag. We were leaving today. And I was still left to pack a lot. I had to mentally check everything I was supposed to take there because my forgetful ass could never help me remembering things.

3rd POV

Naruto was tensed , that was a sight only a few got to see. "What is it, Naruto?" his best friend, Shikamaru who is also his advisor asked. "Nothing is wrong with me. I swear." "Shut it. I am your best friend I know you." "Have you noticed a change of behavior in Boruto recently?" Naruto asked while he gave up because he knew there is no reason to hide it from him.

"I did. Even Shikadai asked me the same question. What happened did you try talking it out with him?" "I did. But the thing is that...... he knows about Toneri." "What????!!!!" Shikamaru could not believe his ears. "He knows about Toneri. Yesterday night when I went to talk to him. He told me that..... that man came in his dream."

"Dream??? How is that possible??" Shikamaru still was in shock. "I sent him out on a mission with his team so that they could see what happens with him. I even told Konohamaru to keep an eye on him." "Did you talk with Sarada about it. She observes pretty nicely. And I am sure she knows something about it." "Even she is clueless. She said that she did try to talk with him about it but it seemed as if he was avoiding the talk."

"No matter what happens we need to know how does he know who Toneri is and how did they meet in his dreams. If he knows his name... that means they talked." Shikamaru came to a conclusion of his own. "I have asked Sarada to talk to him. Even though they were not in good terms, but since they are a team now they have to start getting along." Naruto said while he leans back on his chair.

On the other hand......

Teams 7 meets near the gates of Konoha. "Why did the Hokage ask you to stay back?" Mitsuki asked Sarada. "Well... it's a little secret between me and the Hokage." she puts her finger in front of her lips. Mitsuki just smiles at her.

While they jumped from tree to tree Sarada was still thinking about Naruto's words. While thinking she misses a branch and falls down. But before she could touch the ground Boruto holds her hand pulling her towards himself.

They both look at each other for a second and then Boruto helps her back on her feet. "You both-" "DON'T YOU DARE COMPLETE YOU DAMN SENTENCE MITSUKI!!!!!!!" Sarada shouts at Mitsuki to stop him from completing his sentence.

Mitsuki just gives an awkward smile. "Are you okay?" Konohamaru spoke while coming towards Sarada. "Yeah sensei. And.... Thanks." she says while looking down at her dress to see if something is torn. "Your welcome..." Boruto says while he rubs the back of his head.

They start to move towards the Sand village. Sarada notices the change of colour in Boruto's eye.

SARADA'S POV

"Idiot.." I say while trying to gain his attention. "What?" he replies a little annoyed. "Your.... eye It has changed completely." he just sighed. Looking at his reaction made me realize that he has already seen it like this before.

What I could not understand was that he was shivering. But, the weather was warm. At this point I already knew something was very wrong. I looked back at our sensei to ask him if he feels the same, to which he nodded. (Boruto and Sarada are infront of Konohamaru and Mitsuki)

"Alright, let's end our journey here for the day." Sensei says while jumping off the tree. We all followed him. "But sensei, it is still bright. Why are we stopping just now?" Boruto asks.

"Well we need to stop now only as it is almost time for sunset and we won't be able to find place after this." He explained while he set his tent up. I search my bag for my tent...... I search for it again...... I put my head inside the bag to see where the fuck my tent is....

"I forgot..." I spoke more like a whisper. "What Happened?" Mitsuki asked. I look at him, "I forgot my tent....." I spoke while I still search for it.

Suddenly a hand appears in front of me, "I have a extra." I look towards the owner of those hands..... Boruto..... "Thanks..." I say while I take it from his hands. "Your welcome." he says. I knew that Mitsuki will have something to say so I look up at him.

"You both look good together." he says. "It doesn't matter." I say while setting my tent. I also keep an eye on Boruto to see if he was lying about having an extra tent or not.

BORUTO'S POV

I knew Sarada would forget one or the other thing so I already packed my things according to that. I kept on thinking about my eye as Sarada had pointed out.  I kept on shaking as I realized I will have that dream again. "Good night everyone." I shouted.  We said our goodbyes and went in our tents.

WORD COUNT~1892
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER???
Please comment and tell me.
Also share the story with your friends if you think they will like it....