END OF ACADEMY

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me guys the story will get better!!! please tell me in the comment that who this person might be....... Ok now let me clarify something to you all.... "" this means that the character is speaking. '' means that the character is thinking. If you have any doubts related to the story don't forget to ask in the comment. Also since this is the first chapter. It will not be very long. If you see any spelling error please do tell me. 

Also a warning that I have only read the manga and not watched anime. So academy part might not be good since it never happened in the manga they directly jump to Chunin exams.

Happy reading......

3rd POV

"Kill her!!!! That bitch has killed our family."

"Shit! I have been poisoned. I can't use my chakra. Please save me......" Her eyes start to close. She could feel and hear some people rushing towards her. But. With the intention of killing her.

She continues to fight them. She hasn't done anything for their families. She tried to save them, but she was late.

She dropped to the floor while coughing blood. Her eyes start to close, and...

??? POV

GASP!!! "What was that?" I spoke while trying to catch my breath. I hear a faint voice calling out to me. "BORUTO!!! Today's your last day in the academy; get ready and come downstairs for breakfast." 'Oh, that's mom.' "Yes, I am coming; give me some time," I replied to her.

After washing myself and brushing my teeth, I go downstairs to have my breakfast.

"Good morning, big brother." "Good morning, Hima." I was still in deep thought about what I had dreamed about. It was too real. But I somehow manage to hide it from my family.

"Today is your last day, Boruto, as an academy student. From today on, you are a full-fledged ninja. How do you feel about that?" My mom asked me with a smile on her face. I have never seen her angry. The only time I remember her getting angry was with dad. He went on drinking without telling her. I remembered her throwing him on the couch.

I smile a little and reply, "I don't know mom. I feel happy as well as nervous." "It's normal. Don't worry." My mom had a sweet smile on her face while she gave us our breakfast. I noticed that the old man was not here.

"Big brother! I wish you good luck for your day today." Hima had a smile on her face that resembled Mom's a lot. "Thank you, Hima."

"Done!! Bye mom." I said this while I waved my hand and moved outside. "Bye."

?? POV

"Sarada, are you awake?" "Yes mom." "Hurry up, let's eat our breakfast." I was awake for a very long time. Reading Icha Icha Paradise became a habit of mine. Closing the book, I keep it securely in my closet, and I go downstairs for my breakfast.

We talked a little and then went back to eating. Mama had some work to do, so she left the house with me. She gave me a key as well.

While walking down the road to the academy, I wished that Boruto did not end up on the same team as me. I could handle anyone but him.

Upon reaching the academy, I saw Chocho waiting for me. "Sarada, it took you long enough to come to the academy." "Sorry, I was thinking while I came here, so I guess I got lost in my thoughts?!" I said this while I rubbed the back of my head.

I sat down with her as we talked a little about everything that came to mind. Well, Chocho did most of the talking while I just listened to her.

"Everyone!! Get back to your seats! Today is the last day in the academy. I will announce the teams. I need no disturbance while I speak. Am I clear?" "Yes Sensei!" We all shouted in unison.

"I hope we both end up on the same team." Chocho told me. "Yeah, same," I replied.

"Okay, let's start with the teams." sensei kept saying the teams. Chocho ended up being on the same team as Shikadai and Inojin. Whereas me? I ended up on the same team as Boruto. I sighed and started waiting for our teacher.

"Neee SARADA-CHAN. We are on the same team." "Great Boruto. I am happy for you." 'My ass.' I was sarcastically very happy. Mitsuki was kind of creepy. Even though I like him for not annoying me, But I knew this man would never stop shipping me and him together.

We met our sensei, and we had our introduction. After this, I went back to the academy to get my stuff and leave.

"Where did my pouch go? I swear, I kept it here. Ufff." I started searching for my pouch. I may seem perfect in everything to others. But only my mom knows how clumsy and forgetful I am. I always must be reminded of everything, like birthdays, where I keep my things.

Here, I am trying to find my pouch. I turned back, and I found my pouch there. Hmmm, suspicious. I did check that place as well.

I keep my pouch in my bag and walk back home.

"I am home." "Welcome back, my love. How was the day?""I end up on the same team as Boruto. How could my worst go?"

My mother.... she just laughs it off. Why? Because, according to her, this is normal.

No matter how much I try not to think about it, Boruto was not acting himself today. He looked tense about something.

Word Count~ 830

HEYYYYY!!!!! This is my first time writing a story..... please be lenient with me while judging the story. Also let me know where I can improve and where I am good.