we were about to leave, she interrupted.

"After my husband's death, no one has appreciated me or even enjoyed my food like how you did."

Hearing her, my lips spread across. As I walked ahead and hugged her. She tightened me around her arms. After so long someone has hugged me like this. I really didn't feel Strange or gauge. This is how unknown bonds are made. Breaking the hug, observing the smile on her face which never left.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She said while pointing towards Abriel.

Who was folding his arms across his chest and silently observing everything. "No, he is my friend and a really good orthopaedic" Saying that abriel walked towards me while standing beside me. "Thank you for the dinner."

And with that he added onto,
"Now excuse us." "We have to leave now." "Kathy, we have a lot of work for tomorrow." He said as I nodded.

Excusing ourselves we were heading out. But the women stopped us in our tracks.

"Mr. Orthopaedic, Your friend is really sweet." "Don't delay to confess her or you might lose her."

Throughout the hallway we were cackling out loud. "She got you wrong!" I said when Abriel took a deep breath. "But she was right though." "I might lose you." Hearing him I tittered. When the doors of the elevator were unclosed.

Entering inside the elevator I expected abriel to walk in too. "Sorry, I got to make a call." He said as I nodded, when the door of the elevator was closed.

Grasping for a moment I haven't pressed the button towards my floor. I walked near the switch board and perceived extensenly the button had already been pressed.

I took a few steps back, when my back was touched on something semi hard.

"What the fuck." I uttered,
Instantly turned my head around. It was him. Ryan!

My heart beat skipped for a moment. His eyes were caged with mine. While my back was still pressed at his semi hard chest. This continued for a while. The stare game.

He raised his eyebrows, as I blinked my eyes. Grasping about the situation. I detached from him. "S-sorry" I said while almost shuttering.

Ahh it was bashful.

"Which floor?" he asked. "37th" I replied.
"What about you?" I asked.

When the door of the elevator disclosed. Indicating my floor was here.

"Same as yours." He replied while walking out.

Biting my lower lip I walked out too. While catching his phase. "So you didn't say that, you were in this project?" He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. "Why will I?" "What are you to me Dr kathy?" He questioned as I blinked my eyes.

"Right, I'm just your doctor."

Nothing much...

"Well take your medicines on time and don't drink too much caffeine." I said and turned around to walk towards my room. Why was he sounding pissed? I really don't get him sometimes. While walking ahead I felt someone was following me. I didn't pay much attention, as I was standing in front of my room.

My hands slipped under my jeans pocket to get the keys to my room. When suddenly I detected the door being unlocked. But not the door of my room.

I turned around and looked at Ryan unlocking the door of his room. My eyes were widened. He stepped inside and turned around towards my direction.