"Aye Sana! Pata hai, yaha se thode dur pe mai dance class jati thi. Class se zyada dhyaan, uske bahar ke vada pao aur bhelpuri ke stall pe rehta tha!" Sheena told her friend as they walked into the streets out of the market and chuckled.

"Tu aur tere khane ka shauk!" Shehnaaz laughed, she was all smiles, looking around the city.

"Tum pehli baar aa rahi ho Mumbai college ke baad?" Sidharth asked.

"Nahi, saal me 1-2 baar aati rehti hu. Mere office ka main branch yahi hai." She answered.

"Acha, konsi company?" He curiously asked.

"HighTech- originally Mumbai me set up hai, greater Noida me uski branch hai. I'm a junior graphic designer there." She told him.

"Okay, that's nice." He commented.

She nodded, she wasn't a fan of her job though. She worked a lot for the mediocre amount the company paid her. Sometimes she wished she was still freelancing because that made her explore much more in her field of work. Just because this contract-based job had given her some stability, an environment of corporate employees at work and a gist of 9 to 5 lifestyle.

"Vaise tu kya karti hai Mickey?" He asked Sheena.

"Tujhe nahi pata?!" Sheena was kind of offended that he didn't know.

"How would I know? Tu toh sara din ghar pe rehti hai na?" He asked, wondering if she ever told him what she did for a living.

"Kyuki mera work from home hai! I am an accountant! Montu yaar!" She angrily jabbed her elbow into his stomach.

"Pata nahi tha mujhe. Gussa kyu ho rahi hai!?" He stepped back to save himself and chuckled as they walked further into the streets.

"Bataya tha maine tujhe!" She snapped.

"Tum dono kitna ladte ho!!?" Shehnaaz mentioned. Every time these two were together, they would argue! Argh!

"Mai kaha lad raha hu?" He defended himself.

"Yeh humesha aise hi karta hai! Tu puchti hai na, isko mai bhaiya kyu nahi bolti? Kyuki ye humesha tang karta rehta hai mujhe! Bachpan me bhaiya bolti thi, fir chhod diya isko izzat dena!" Sheena answered as she glared at him.

"Teri di hui izzat chahiye bhi nahi." He commented and Sheena lost it, she stomped her foot and marched ahead angrily.

"Arey! Sheena!" Shehnaaz called out for her friend and jogged after her her. But then she heard him laughing.

"Kaise bhai ho!!?" She asked him in disbelief. She shook her head and gestured to him to follow Sheena along with her.

"Kaha gayi?" She looked around but didn't find her friend, the streets had vehicles passing by and people walking around.

"Wo rahi, ice cream parlor hai samne." He pointed towards a Dinshaw's store across the street.

"Oh, chalo." She replied and began to cross the road but he suddenly pulled her back.

She almost stumbled into him when she realized a bike came out of nowhere.

"Dhyaan kaha hai tumhara?" He asked her, almost scolding her for her actions. There were reckless drivers in the city and this girl with him didn't even look around before she decided to cross the street.

"Sorry." She apologetically smiled and bit the corner of her lips, crossing the street with him. He held her hand, sliding his palm into hers as he looked right and left before making his way towards the ice cream parlor.

"Mickey! Sath aayi hai toh sath me rehna." He told Sheena. If she wouldn't have walked away, that incident wouldn't have happened.

"Ice cream?" Sheena smiled, trying not to argue with him again.