3.29 - Kiss, kiss again

Start from the beginning

  [Don't worry, it will come down. 】

  Zhu Xiaoxiao said very firmly, and then slowly opened his eyes——

  The first thing that caught his eye was the blinding whiteness. It was obvious that he was in the hospital.

  Immediately, Zhu Xiaoxiao felt a hand being held by someone. He moved, and the person holding his hand woke up instantly and raised his head suddenly...

  Their eyes met, Zhu Xiaoxiao took the initiative to raise the corners of his lips: "Hi, Ling Yu..."

  Before he could finish his words, Ling Yu hugged him tightly.

  There was a stubble on Ling Yu's chin, which touched the side of Zhu Xiaoxiao's neck, giving him a strong sense of presence.

  The other person hugged him so tightly, as if he was still afraid of losing him, and Ling Yu's hoarse voice seemed to be heard in his ears.

  "You finally woke up."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao raised his hand and hugged Ling Yu: "Are you crying?"

  He felt that even though Ling Yu hugged him tightly, he was careful not to press on his chest.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't help but move his hand up, touching Ling Yu's back to his neck, and then to his cheek, then turned his head and kissed Ling Yu.

  Ling Yu froze instantly, motionless, as if in trance.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao couldn't hold back and kissed Ling Yu again, and then...

  Ling Yu seemed to finally react and said in a hoarse voice: "Li Yan, you..."

  "Actually, before I jumped into the sea, besides having something to say to you, I also wanted to kiss you."

  Zhu Xiaoxiao touched Ling Yu's hair: "Unfortunately, the situation does not allow it, but fortunately... I can still wake up and see you."

  "you......"

  Ling Yu's body stiffened and he slowly raised his body: "You... by the way, I, I'm going to call the doctor..."

  After saying that, Ling Yu actually stood up and walked out of the ward.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao: "...?"

  Ling Yu seemed to be running away from him. Until the doctor checked his body and the police finished taking notes for him, he never mentioned what happened between the two of them before.

  Zhu Xiaoxiao thought that Ling Yu would at least ask him something.

  But no, he didn't ask anything.

  The memory after falling into the sea was blurry, and everything Zhu Xiaoxiao did was based on instinct.

  After waking up, he realized that after Liming Zhi fell into the sea with him, he wrapped his hands around Liming Zhi's neck, and the rope that tied his hands almost strangled Liming Zhi. That kind of instinctive strength was really shocking. Let Liming Zhi walk on the edge of death for once.

  So in the end, Liming Zhi was actually injured more seriously than him. After all, he was suffocated and choked on the water at the bottom of the sea, and he almost couldn't be rescued.

  But he deserves it, this beast would be better off dead.

  The man who had been helping Ling Yu investigate Liming Zhi called the police. After Ling Yu fished him out of the sea, the man and the police arrived, and then they also fished Liming Zhi out. Otherwise, Liming Zhi wouldn't have been caught by him. He was strangled with a rope and probably drowned in the sea.