Chapter: 37 (🔞)

Start from the beginning

A hand around her nape brought her back from her thoughts. Her eyes widened as she saw Jin standing in front of her, wearing a cunning grin that scared her.

Before she could inquire about something, he forcefully kissed her, not giving her a chance to keep up with his intensity. He placed his hand on her waist, pulling her closer, while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He sucked on her lower lip, causing her eyes to roll back in pleasure. As a hand squeezed her ass, she moaned into his mouth. Taking advantage, he slipped his tongue inside, wetting her mouth with his saliva.

Yoongi examined her from head to toe, growing increasingly impatient. He smirked as he playfully spanked her ass, causing her to jump in Jin's arms.

Jin broke the kiss and looked at her. She was already looking back at him with wide eyes and heavy panting, making him feel proud.

Hosoek: Now do one thing!

Hosoek spoke up, his gaze fixed on her. The kiss lingered in her mind, arousing her and making her feel wet. She looked at all of them, her eyes filled with desire, demanding more pleasure.

Jin: Rub yourself!

Jin commanded her making her eyes widened, and she stared at him as if he had grown two heads. Her heartbeat stopped when Jungkook spanked her ass, eliciting a moan from her.

Yoongi: Kitten!

Yoongi's stern voice only heightened her arousal. Slowly, her left hand moved from her bra towards her panties, and her breathing became heavy.

As she began to remove her panties, another harsh spank landed on her ass, turning them red. Another groan escaped her lips, and Jimin did nothing but give her a sly smile.

Jungkook: Did we ask you to remove your panties?

The authority in his voice caused her to shake her head before receiving another harsh spank on her ass from Taehyung. She clenched her teeth, her hands forming fists as she felt a throbbing sensation in her lower region.

Taehyung: Use words, doll!

Yn: No...

She whispered, making them proud of themselves as she displayed her submissive side to them.

Hosoek: Now touch yourself!

She closed her eyes and began to stimulate her clitoris, earning another spank from Jin, whose eyes grew dark upon seeing her hand on her underwear.

Jin: Did we ask you to close your eyes? Keep them open and on us!

Yn: Okay!

She said not wanting to receive another spank as the boys once again looked at her. Her body was undeniably perfect. Every curve fit her perfectly, every inch in its rightful place. Her breasts were full and plump, just as they liked. Her slender legs and thick thighs only fueled their desires further.

Her hands continued to stimulate her clitoris, and a moan escaped her lips as she did this for the first time. Starting slowly, her legs trembled with pleasure as her pace quickened.

Her breathing became heavy, and her eyes grew heavy as she felt waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Her legs trembled incessantly, and her arms grew weak, but she continued to pleasure herself at a slow pace.

The boys groaned at their seductive wife, pleasuring herself with her small hands. It was clear that her body didn't receive the pleasure they used to give her.