Epilogue

Jemuel Trinidad Seño Pov

Today's the day, the day that i can finally call her as my wife.

While she was walking down the aisle with her parents, I can't stop myself from smiling.

She's so fucking gorgeous especially when wearing her wedding dress.

I can't wait to take off her veil and kiss her lips after the priests announced later that we're officially husband and wife.

"Do you take Jemuel Seño as your wedded husband?"

Para akong hihimatayin nang hindi pa siya sumasagot sa tanong ng pari

Come on love say yes father oh fuck it!

"I d-do"

Psh! Muntik na yun ah!

"Do you take Whendelyn A-"

"I do"

Everyone laughed because of what I've said

"Let the priests finished his words" sita sa akin ni Whendy sa tabi ko

"Sorry po, excited lang."
Then everyone laughs again

"I pronounced you, Man and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Hiyawan ng mga bisita ang narinig namin ni Whendy lalo na nang alisin ko ang tabing nito sa mukha

Ang ganda-ganda ng asawa ko hmmm grrr!

"Huy kinikilig ako" bulong nito sa akin

Cute!

Mabilis ko siyang hinalikan sa labi ng ilang sigundo na nagpasigaw sa maraming bisita

"Mamaya na yan hoy!" I heard ate Valine's voice

Mamaya talaga siya sa'kin!

30 minutes later

"Ehem! Hi love? I mean hubby hihihi... I'm so greatful to have you in my life, do you remember the time when i hugged you? The time that we're playing hide and seek... I was about to asked you that day if you can promise me that you're going to marry me once i become mature and in the right age. But then kuya Blake came in to page and ruined the timing. The day when you and your family left? I was so so sad that time, I'm so desperate to find you. I even became a crybaby to my family just to find you but i really cannot, until i became a college student. I totally gave up on finding you but you're the one who finds me. At first, inis na inis ako sa'yo hanggang sa hinanap-hanap na rin kita. Feeling ko nga ay nilagyan mo ng gayuma yung wine na ininom ko doon sa party nyo e."

She laughed and stop reading her vows for a bit

"Akala ko hanggang doon na lang yun, i thought that party was the last encounter of us pero destiny has really its plan for the both of us."

She said all of her wedding vows na nagpaiyak sa akin while listening to her

She was the dream I've been wishing to Gód

"I never thought of loving you this hard Whendy, I used to hate you when we were a kid but you used to hate me when we were a teen." I laughed and she also laughed

"I hate it when you're waking me up before, I hate your presence inside of our house not because of you but because you're always watched by your brother. Your brother loves to threaten me that i should stay away from you so i learn to hate you also. I also distanced myself from you 'cause i know that you're out of my league. You were rich and I'm just a son of a normal engineer in town. You were a princess im a normal citizen."

"But just like what you've said earlier, Fate has its own plan for the both of us. No matter how we escape from each other, no matter what we do to take part ways... It will do its plan. God has sent me this beautiful lady in front of me. God gave me the woman I've been àsking from him since i was a kid. You are the woman of my Dream Whendy. Ikaw lang"

I wiped off her tears from her face to avoid ruining her make up

"Ang daya mod" she said teary eyed

"Why?"

"On the spot yung vows mo tapos yung akin scripted"

I chuckles and gave her a peck on her lips

Nagthumbs up din ako sa camera man to stop their recording dahil tapos na kami sa vows namin

"I love you Jem"

"Mas mahal kita Whendy" I whispered

Jemuel Seño and Whendelyn Amaris Seño, Signing off.