💮 chapter -12💮

Start from the beginning

asked her hand.."let's go"...

Teju gladly give her hand to karan...and they reached at the table...

Karan pulled chair for her!!..

Both sit there....

waiter come there for order...

Karan - order??
.
.
.
.
food???????

Karan understand that She is nervous..

Karan - nervous??

Teju- yaa a Lil bit

karan-don't be... I'm here..relax (softly)...

after that waiter come with food...

Karan - let's eat dinner first then we'll talk okay..

Teju nodded both finished the dinner silently.Karan - umm Teju??

Teju- yes!! Karan I'm listening.. don't worry you can speak whatever you want... I'm here..

Karan (taking a deep breath)- Idk from where to start ... please listen to me first completely then react ok...and i promise final discussion will be your..

Teju nodded... confusingly..

Karan - Remember our first meet when i meet you for the first time in the London..(Teju nodded)...you captured a special place in my heart ❤️...i felt something different... when I saw you for the first time....but i ignored my feelings...and i feel so dumb... because of that...and then we never meet( chukuled)...but then when I saw you for the second time in the temple...i thought you had forgot me..but...when you recognise me..you couldn't believe I was so happy....that...you remember me...to be very honest...i feel jealous to see Aarush with you...not only him...(chukuled).. i was so jelous that..you become friends with that Reyansh before me..i used to get jelous that you are calling everyone with their name except me... how stupid I'm...(chukuled) remember when we meet at the party I shout at you... I'm really really sorry for that but what should I do...i can't stand...any one look at you... with their dirty eyes...i feel like plucking their eyes out...and beat them into plump..... but you know i feel very Proud when you take a stand for your self .... that day I saw a queen in you...who never takes shits..from anyone...and can shut..others mouth....and...i never thought in my life that....a person like me...whose first priority is always work..can fall in love...but you know what... when I saw ..you i couldn't resist myself to not fall for you...i tried myself to not fall for you...but...i couldn't control my self....
i feel you are the most gorgeous women I have ever meet...the way you speak...the way you laugh... your thoughts... everything i love about you... i love the way you are...and every day... I'm falling for you more and more...yes... I'm in love with you ms . Tejasswi Malhotra.....I LOVE YOU... I'm deeply madly love with you.....

Karan finished his speech....Teju was still shocked..she couldn't process what just happened...

Karan understand that...and said - don't worry... I'll not force you...as I've already said...that final call will be your and I'll respect your feelings i promise (sincerely)

Teju- Karan...to be very honest... I'm very confused...you know you are everything a girl wants for perfect...but... i don't want to take discion very fast....I like...you as a friend....i respect you alot...and as of now love...i don't know...i need...time...hope you will understand!!

Karan - offcourse i understand....you can take ...as much time you want...I can wait for you life time...

Teju looked at him shocked... Karan smiled..

Karan - as i promised you are the first girl to know whom I love...??(chukuled)

Teju also smiled....

Karan - wait a minute....and pulled a box from his pocket and.. opened a box...and it was a evil eye chain....a small gift for you..

Teju- how can I take it from you ( hesitate)

Karan - please mana mat karna...as a friend atleast....rakh hi sakti ho.... please.. atleast this will make me happy.

Teju finally agreed...

Karan - may i( asking can i wear you this)

Teju nodded... Karan made her wear pendent...

Teju- thank you (softly)

Karan- dance (asking for hands).

.
.
.
imagine them dancing with this song.. ignore the peoples in it only imagine them...

.
.
.
.
The music ended...and both of them are lostbin each others eyes...

Teju broke the eye contact...

Then both of them.... return to their place..

Teju- i think we should go now... it's too late...

Karan - yaa... let's go....how will you go??

Teju- I'll call driver uncle!!

Karan - I'll drop you!!

Teju- it's ok...i can manage...you go..

Karan - no way I'm leaving you alone here...and you are going with me and no more discussion....

Teju- ok(sighed)

.
.
.
Karan opened the door for her...and both of them sat on car and Karan started the car...
.
.
.
.
Car ride was so silent..
.
.
.
.
.
They reached at her home...

Karan - Thank you for making my day special ... with your presence... thank you so much...(and kissed her hand)..

Teju-it's me who should say thank you to you karan...i really enjoyed alot..(softly)

Karan -i'm glad you liked it..

Teju smiled..

Teju- ok I've to go now... it's already late...

Karan nodded - bye!! Good night 🌃

Teju- Good night Karan...bye

And Teju entered the house... after that karan also left from there...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This all things are noticed by someone... anger was clearly visible on her face..

It's none other than suhani
.
.
.
.
Suhani's pov!!!

Hasle hasle jitna khus hona hai hole..par yeh Khushi abb jyada din Nehi tikne wala hai...(with evil smirk)

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

so here is the 12th chapter of the story!!

How is the chapter??

Hope you all will like the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍..

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮