noah - laser tag

Description: a very, very intense game of laser tag with a group of friends that happens to be a perfect opportunity to make a move.

Main Character: Maisie, an OC created by me

Love Interest: Noah, an OC created by me

Maisie adjusts the vest over her clothes. She clicked the sides into place and read the name on the laser tag gun.

"I got Beast Boy," Frankie groaned, wearing a red vest like Maisie. "I wanted Poison Ivy."

"I got Venom," Maisie grinned.

Shadow, with a red vest on, looked at his name. "Lucky. I got Wonder Woman."

Frankie burst out laughing and Shadow glared at her.

"The game is going to start soon," Noah said, with a green vest on, similar to Cara's and Adrien's."You three are going to lose." He grinned.

"You wish," Frankie flipped her gun around with the cord attached to her vest, before hitting herself in the face. "Ow."

"You're going down, bitch," Maisie laughed and Cara looked back at her.

"Sure, Maisie," the ginger grinned.

The countdown started then ended, releasing the six into the arena. They found their hiding spots and waited for the guns to charge to start the game.

Their devices powered on and the overhead voice spoke. "Start!"

Frankie and Maisie shot out of their hiding place, first shooting Cara in the chest.

"Fuck!" Cara yelled, ducking behind a bright green wall.

"Points for me!" Frankie called, as Maisie turned around to shoot Adrien. They stood in between two walls as a hiding place and shot people from around the walls.

"I hate you!" Frankie shouted at Cara and put her back to the wall to recharge after her girlfriend shot her.

"I love you, too!"

Maisie chased after Adrien as she saw Noah chasing after Shadow. She shot Adrien one more time, hearing the beep on her gun, gaining more points.

"Aw man!" Adrien groaned, after being shot again with zero points.

"You're really bad at this," Maisie informed him and he flipped her off.

Maisie chased after the direction that Noah and Shadow went. She was met with silence and darkness except for the shouts on the upper level and the glowing walls. She ducked behind a pink wall, and peeked around the edge of the wall.

Suddenly, a hand slams against the wall behind her, landing right beside her head.

Maisie jumped and glared at the person in front of her. "What the fuck, Noah, you can't just-"

She gets interrupted with a kiss, his lips pressed against her. She forgets about the game and wraps her arms around his neck, dropping the laser tag gun, now hanging from her vest.

His body heat warms her as he kisses her deeper. His hand on the wall snakes down to her waist and he pulls her in closer. Noah detaches his lips from her and Maisie catches her breath, her arms around his neck and his hand on her waist.

"Noah-"

"Sorry for this, mi amor."

Maisie looks up at him with a confused face. "What-"

Noah lifts his laser tag gun up to her chest and pulls the trigger. The buzzer goes off, marking the end of the game. He grins and she glares at the taller boy.

"Fuck you, Noah! You can't just distract me with a kiss in the middle of a game. It's-"

"What? Not allowed?" Noah smirks and her frown deepens as she pushes him away, annoyed. He grins and swings his gun around. "Don't act like you didn't like it, princessa. Maybe next time you'll win the game."

With a wink and a smirk, the boy walks away with a smug look on his face. 

"SCREW YOU, NOAH!" Maisie shouted and reluctantly followed after him to the exit. 

thank you for reading! all characters in this story are owned by me and you'll be seeing a lot more of them, especially Frankie because she is my OC.