Revenge...?

Game

Thoughts

"Talking"

AN: The stat, reputation, and level changes are being showcased a bit differently in this chapter. They will only be lightly mentioned, and the specific amounts and reasoning will be broken down at the bottom of the chapter. Please leave feedback on if you prefer this format or the format from Chapter 1. Thanks for reading, enjoy!

(Also, an important note at the bottom regarding when this story will be updated.)

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray glanced at the small digital clock sitting next to his bed, which read 6:45. He was sat in a meditative pose on the floor of his small bedroom as a small ball of Ki circled around his head. He had 15 minutes before training would start and he wasn't nearly as proficient in [Ki Control] or [Ki Suppression] as he'd like to be, but this would have to do. He stood up and did a quick check of his stats.

Gray Tanaki:

[Sayian F-Class Recruit 1554]

Age: 15

Wallet: 2,500 Coins

Lvl: 3 (1400/2000 XP)

PL: 253,325

Available Points: 155

HP: 5,725/5,725

TKI: 33,925/33,925

STR: 125

AGI: 45

END: 45

INT: 205

CHA: 25

LUK: 5

KI: 165

HREG: 13

EREG: 13

Skills: [Observe LVL 3], [Running LVL 4], [Determination LVL 4], [Ki Control LVL 9], [KI Suppression LVL 5], [Ki Sense LVL 2], [Pushup LVL 4], [Punch LVL 4], [Kick LVL 4]

Perks: [Gamer's Mind], [Gamer's Body], [Double-edged Sword], [Legendary Super Sayian], [Perfect Ozaru], [A Cute Pawn], [A Humble Master], [Ladies Man]

Party: Empty

Gray Tanaki is a Sayian in training on Planet Vegeta.

I'm not sure how Beolour will react to my sudden increase in power level. Considering Frieza needs strong fighters for his army, I doubt he'll send someone to kill me for growing so quickly, but I can't be sure. I need to suppress my power as much as possible.

After his intense training session, Gray had gone back to his room when the two suns on Planet Vegeta started to rise. He'd spent the last couple of hours training his [Ki Control] skill, as well as unlocking and training his [Ki Suppression] skill.

I need to be more careful. I let my anger cloud my judgment. I should've trained to suppress my Ki before I tried to make any big jumps in my stats.

He managed to learn the [Ki Sense] skill from sensing his own Ki, which allowed him to figure out that at his current level, he could suppress his power level down to 45,000.

Good, but not good enough. It'll have to do for now.

He wasn't sure how normal increasing your power level by over 30,000 overnight was in this world, but he hoped he'd be seen as a prodigy instead of a threat. Gray opened his door and started heading towards the infirmary, ignoring the crowd of recruits who were also leaving their rooms to start heading toward the training grounds. He wanted to check on Asia before he headed to the training grounds. He wasn't sure how long it would take for the healing pod to work its magic, but he suspected one night wasn't enough for the level of damage Asia took.