Sayian Recruit Arc I

Game

Thinking

"Talking"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gray Tanaki had lived a perfectly average life. He graduated from a decent university, had a couple of girlfriends, played video games with his friends, watched a lot of anime, and did everything you'd expect your average man in his 20s to do. His life was perfectly average, which was why he never expected to see this after his death.

Welcome to [Dragon Ball Z: The Game]

Gray lived a perfectly average life, he wasn't supposed to be given a chance like this. He wasn't a hero. He didn't donate tons of money to charity. He didn't die saving someone's life. He wasn't supposed to get reincarnated.

He lived his life, had fun, and then lost it in an instant when a drunk driver swerved into him while he was walking home from a bar. How cliche.

Of course, he wasn't complaining. The chance to go into the Dragon Ball universe? It'd be scary, that's for sure, when theres beings that could kill him with the snap of their fingers. But the chance to live out every man's power fantasy, to train your ass off and become the strongest, to have epic battles, and to have your own harem of beautiful women? Of course he wasn't complaining, he was excited, more excited then he'd ever been in his entire life.

Maybe getting hit by a truck is the secret key to getting isekai'd. Gray thought, attempting to look around, but unable to. His vision was completely filled by a 90s-esque arcade game start screen. He quickly realized he didn't even have a body anymore, and wasn't sure how he could progress past the starting screen, but luckily for him, the game seemed to read his mind.

Character Customization:

You have: 1000 Credits

You have gained 1000 credits based on your actions in your past life.

Credit breakdown:

+500 for being knowledgeable about the world you're entering.

+250 for being a [Above-Average] individual.

+100 for taking in a stray cat.

+100 for having big ambitions.

+50 for winning your 5th-grade spelling bee.

Damn, who would've thought my hobbies would help me someday?

Warning: Options that cost more credits than you have will not be shown.

Select your starting race:

Free - [Human]

250 - [Namekian]

500 - [Demon]

750 - [Cerealian]

1000 - [Sayian]

Gray instantly ruled out Namekian and Cerealian. As cool as those races were, they were both victims of massacres that nearly made them extinct. Plus, Namekians didn't have dicks. How could he have a harem of sexy babes if he didn't have a dick tot fuck them with? He then ruled out Demon, as while there were some strong demons in the Dragon Ball world, he'd be going in pretty much blind. The demon realm wasn't showcased much in the series, other than being home to some antagonists like Babidi and Dabura. There were a few games that went more in-depth on the realm, but he wasn't sure if non-canon events would be real in this world. If they were, he definitely didn't want to be anywhere near the demon realm.