Turns

Aviana's POV:

Much to my dismay, I eventually had to stop staying at Deimos's house when my mom came home.

We decided to not tell her anything for... obvious reasons.

I got back into my normal routine, well as normal as it can get now. I'd go to school where Keaton and Jay would be my personal guard dogs and come home, then repeat.

We didn't want to risk anything with my stalker still out there. Deimos and Keaton even assigned pack warriors to guard my house at all times. They were hidden of course, but ready to take out someone in the blink of an eye.

I haven't seen Deimos since my mom came home over a week ago. He's been pouring all of his time into finding my stalker.

He texts me daily, but I can tell he's getting extremely stressed and frustrated, his texts and responses getting shorter and shorter.

I try not to let it bother me, but I can't help it. I miss him.

I've been drowning myself in school work and books, and well, Jay and Keaton.

We haven't done anything together besides spend time together since I forgave them.

While I love spending time with them, I was basically dying of need for physical touch.

They basically turned me into a hormone monster from Big Mouth.

I even went as far as looking things up online, let's just say I learned...a lot more than I was expecting.

I haven't made any move to hint to them I was, well horny, because it's way to embarrassing to me.

I groan and roll over in bed. I came home from school 2 hours ago and Jay and Keaton were supposed to come over any minute now.

After another ten minutes of staring at my ceiling and daydreaming, I hear the doorbell ring.

I rush Downstairs and fling open the door, finding them standing there. I jump onto Jay, latching onto him, locking my arms and legs around him.

They both chuckle before I feel him walk in and I hear Keaton closing the door. He walks over to the couch and sits down, now having me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and sigh.

I feel Keaton stand behind me and start rubbing his hand up and down my back, the other running through my hair.

That makes me sigh in pleasure, instantly feeling relaxed.

I feel Keaton hook his hands under my arms and lift me into his, swiftly turning me around and putting me into the position I was in 2 minutes earlier when I jumped on Jay.

"Hey, asshole I had her first," complains Jay.

"Well now I have her, and I'm not sharing anytime soon," he replies, making me giggle.

He pulls my head out of his neck and smiles at me.

"Oh you think that's funny kitten?" I nod and start to giggle again, turning into full blown laughter.

"I'll give you something to laugh about," he says before starting to tickle my neck. I screech and laugh even louder, starting to squirm on the couch.

Jay quickly joins in, starting to tickle my stomach.

"No, I'm too ticklish there!"I manage to squeak out in laughter, a huge smile on my face.

"Oh," he starts, a mischievous look now in his eyes.

His hands trail down my stomach and hover over my clothed center.