Dirty

Aviana's POV:

After finding out there was another note, fear once again settled itself deep in my chest. He knows who Deimos is?

Whoever this is clearly has an obsession with me, it's truly scaring me. I'm scared the second I'm not with one of the boys, he will strike.

Whether it's hurting or or kidnapping me, I don't know. All I know is I need to stick with them until whoever this is had been found.

Deimos is currently comforting me after seeing how scared I was. He's sitting on the edge of the bed, with me on his lap, rocking me back and forth.

He runs his hands up and down my back, while burying his head in my neck, placing light, wet kisses, trying to distract me.

It's definitely working. I want to grind on his lap so bad, but I'm restraining myself.

Instead I lean back, making him pull his head from my neck. He smiles lazily at me. I blush and grin back.

"I should get a shower," I state simply.

He smirks and pulls me closer.

"Need some company?"

I blush even more making him laugh. God he has such an attractive laugh.

"No! I'm dirty...and so are you apparently," I say. After a few seconds I look at him and realize what I said did not at All sound appropriate.

He goes to say something but I beat him to it.

"I meant because I'm dirty and I have to shower, not because I'm dirty in that way like you are!" I keep rambling while trying to avoid eye contact.

I feel his hand snake up neck. He secures his hand there and squeezes gently while his other hand trails slowly up my shirt.

I snap my mouth shut, staring at him.

"Keep going baby." I couldn't. I had forgotten what I was even talking about.

He tilts his head, squinting his eyes dangerously.

"Nothing else to say? Huh, baby? Come on, be a good girl, finish what you were saying for daddy. Please, baby?" He says.

I feel wetness quite literally leak out of me. He definitely knows how to get me turned on.

"I-", I stutter.

He nods at me. "Go on, babygirl."

"I was just saying I need to shower because I'm dirty."

He smirks at me. He leans in close so his lips are brushing my ear. His hand still around my neck and his other dangerously close to my chest.

"I know, baby. I was just messing with you, but you liked it too much." He leans back.

My face flushes, once again. He laughs again, setting me down on my feet before standing up himself.

He takes me by the hand and leads me to the bathroom, where he starts the shower and gets out a towel and washcloth for me.

"You'll have to use the stuff I have in the shower," he says.

"I want you to smell like me anyway," he adds. I roll my eyes and I see him clench his fists and jaw, restraining himself.

"I'll be right back," I say. I quickly walk back into the room and grab my phone.