Queen and death

Começar do início

Mr

Mr. Jeon-Jungkook takes the offering.
[Jungkook was thinking about whether to take it or not. After his mother's death, he became foreign to this concept]
The person who is holding the arati plate said- It's not about belief or religion. Sometimes, it's just about respect and being connected. Your way of thinking and mine may differ, but that doesn't mean we can't understand each other.
[Jungkook hesitates for a moment, then looks at Tae. He finally accepts the offering, he can see a faint hint of gratitude in tae's eyes.]
Mr.Jeon- After so many days, I felt at home.
Thanks, Tae.
Jin- now, everyone comes to the dining table breakfast is ready...
[It's a new feeling for the Jeon family, after their mother's death, it was never like this before. It was a hard time to get over it.]
Jimin-Jin Hyung, the food is tasty, no wonder why Tae and Namjoon Hyung had low appetites yesterday.
Everyone laughed after this comment.
Namjoon- What to say jimin, I am addicted to their food.
Yoongi- tae also cooks? Jimin at least learn from him.
Jimin- what is the need to learn cooking, when you know how to cook yoongi[he said glaring at his cat.]
Tae- now enough with the glaring, take the prasadam[food offered to god]
[After eating the prasadam, JK looked at Tae with a glossy face.]
Namjoon- kook, are you okay?
Jk- I am perfectly alright hyung, just the prasad felt like eating my mom's food.
Mr.Jeon- yes jungkook, it just tastes like your mother made it.
Tae-hyung, I learnt from aunt how to make it. That's why it may taste like that.
[Tae said after their sudden confession]
Jin- okay, now complete your breakfast. Everyone has to go to their work right.
[Slowly, one by one everyone left, except JK and Tae. Why?]
Tae- you motherfucking idiot, can't you choose one car. You are always finding an excuse.
Jk- then why can't you go on your own?
Tae mumbles- you come to Daegu ones, then I will say how to go on your own.
Jk- what you are mumbling
Tae- nothing stalker, just thinking about my life decisions.
Jk- hmmm, something good you are doing I guess.
Tae- what do you mean? I won't do any good work.
Jk- How will I know, you do a good job?
(After listening to this, Tae huffed in anger and left.)
JK chuckles- he is so cute...
****In college
[After the conversation, both JK and Tae didn't utter any words.]
Y/n- come on guys, why are you so late?
Tae- a dumb bunny can't find his carrot, where it is lying in front of his eyes. But what to say he was searching all over.
Jk- what do you mean by a dumb bunny?
Lisa- now, what happened between you two again?
Tae- Lisa noona, please show me around this city. This muscle bunny is acting like, he is the only one who knows this city and dares me to go on my own.
Jennie- the audacity to say to our little one, you dumb and muscular bunny.
[JK is watching the show with no interest on his face, beside him are the two people who are on the verge of laughing]
Y/n- Dumb and muscular bunny, it suits you jkay...
Hope- y/n, how can you forget his yesterday name, Mr.Stalker?
Y/n- yeah, yeah stalker.
[All of them started laughing except JK.]
Jk[with a serious face]- funny isn't it?
Lisa- too much. Tae, don't worry we all will go out today.
Y/n- yes, it's been a long time since we went out like this.
Jk- first go to class.
(Several hours later, it's time for the last lecture.)
***In class
[Tae is sitting in his place and doing his work, then someone taps his shoulder. he turns back only to see]
Tae- ahh, bogum hyung u? I was startled.
Bogum- sorry Taehyung, how are you now? Did you take rest well?
Tae- yes hyung.
Bogum- what about my offer yesterday?
Tae- well, I don't think so. I won't be free for a week I guess. Sorry.
Bogum- why? You know I will show the best places here where no one is allowed.
Tae- No hyung, can't make it now. But I promise you we will go after this week.
[Then they heard a deep voice calling him.]
Jk- Tae, can you come here once? I have some doubts.
Bogum- what, the university topper is having doubts?
Tae- Kook?
Jk- Unlike you, I am a person with mind bubblegum.
[Tae noticed the tension between them]
Tae- umm, jungkook. Shall we go?
Bogum- Tae..
Jungkook- Stop calling him like that, you are a stranger to call the name like that.
[Taehyung wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it,why? Because everyone are staring at them.]
Tae- jungkook stop now, we have to go.
Bye bogum hyung.
[Tae dragged Jungkook out of the place and took him to their special room]

Tae- You idiotic bunny, don't you like fighting with everyone you see? What's the matter there huh?Jk-[he pinned Taehyung to the wall and said] Didn't I say not to talk with him?*****************************************Where did the sudden boldnes...

Jk-[he pinned Taehyung to the wall and said] Didn't I say not to talk with him?
*****************************************
Where did the sudden boldness come from jungkook????
Will there relationship is going to develop?
*****************************************