Pretty Boy; Prowler Miles x Fem!Reader

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

BEEP

"Sorry, I can't come to the phone right now cuz I'm probably busy or-"

You switched off your phone, annoyed at the fact that your third call had gone to voicemail. Your boyfriend, Miles, had shown up tired at your house about an hour ago, after a long day of his so-called job. You'd decided to let him stay the night while you went to go get food for the two of you, but you'd gotten stuck in a long line at the restaurant and he wasn't answering any of your calls.

What could he be doing?

He was probably just watching TV or something. Maybe he just didn't see your call? What if he got hurt?

No.

You shook the thought out of your head as you approached the register, smiling and telling them your order before you walked over to the side to wait. He was pretty banged up when he came...what if it got worse?

No, no, no. If you think it, it might end up coming true.

You bit the inside of your cheek in worry, looking back down at your phone to check if he'd called you, despite knowing he probably didn't. And alas, you were right, not a single notification from him had popped up. Leaning back against the wall, you let out a quiet sigh. Should you call him again?

Before you could click back on the phone app to give it another shot, your food was handed to you and you were forced to wait until you went back home to check on him. After a short drive, you arrived at the front door, opening it with a creak and setting the brown bag of takeout on the kitchen table.

"Miles?" you called out, a eyebrows furrowed in worry when you didn't see him. Setting your coat down on the couch, you began to walk through your apartment, calling out his name quietly. "Miles?"

Eventually, you approached your room, opening the door to see a welcomed sight. Wrapped in your fuzzy pink comforter, one of your big bear plushies hugged to his chest, was Miles G. Morales, a blissful expression on his face as he snored quietly.

You stifled a laugh as you walked into the room as silently as you could. It was a jumpscare, honestly, seeing him lying there, surrounding by hello kitty posters and stuffed animals. His braids were slightly frizzed up, but other than that he looked like he was having the best sleep of his life.

You sat down on the edge of the bed, smile on your face as you watched him. You reached your hand out towards his face, caressing his cheek gently. "Miles?" You cooed softly, running your thumb over his jaw. "Mmm?" He groggily opened one eyelid, looking up at you tiredly.

"Wassup, ma'?" he asked raspily, trying to sit up. You laughed, pushing him back down and joining him, allowing his arms to instinctively wrap around your waist. "You look cute when you're asleep." You said softly, tapping him on the nose, causing him to scrunch his face up in response.

"I'm not cute." he murmured as he buried his face into your neck, pulling you into one of his crushing bear hugs. "Ah, but you look cute, hugging my stuffies like that." His eyes widened in embarrassment. "It was comfy" he mumbled, hiding his face from your view.

Cupping his face in your hands you peppered his forehead and nose with gentle kisses, eliciting a sigh from his lips as he relaxed under your touch. When you put more of your weight onto him, he flinched slightly. "Sorry." You said softly, giving him a slight smile.

He nodded in response. "It's aight. I just have a couple bruises." he pulled you onto him, rolling over and trapping you in his arms again. "Miles!" You exclaimed, but your voice was muffled as he pulled the pink comforter over the two of you, promptly falling back asleep in your arms.

"Dumbass." you chuckled, kissing his forehead one more time before snuggling into his arms, warmth enveloping the both of you as you huddled together. "My pretty dumbass."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───