Chapter - 1 : A Brother And A Sister (Part - B)

Start from the beginning

It took her some time till she realized that he was forced to not relax all these years by fate and some amazing individuals. She herself and her best friend Neil being big time contributors to it. It had never been his choice. She till date messes up things but because she doesn't do it out of carelessness or to incite a reaction, neither the consequences are harsh, nor the lecture lasted for more than 5 minutes.

She learned her lesson the hard way very early on into her career, courtesy Mr.Administrator Birla. She had everything to owe to her Bhai for taking her under the wing and helping her have the life she has today. She can just hope and pray that life also gives him a chance to relax. She can't expect the kids to sober down when she herself took ages to figure things out.

But she can always hope that the Abhimanyu Birla gene in them gets triggered and they allow their father some rest and peace of mind.

She trusted Abhir to sober down quicker but didn't want Roohi to do anything like the stunt she pulled, ever again. She may not have it in her anymore to forgive Roohi so easily then. But somewhere deep inside her heart, something was bothering her, and she could see that something about the issue wasn't very right or maybe they are failing to see it right away.

She saw that confusion on Abhimanyu's face as well. May be the reason he is holding back. Even Rohan spoke of something similar. She had her fingers crossed. She just didn't want it to be a major trouble knocking at the door. Not now. Not anytime soon.

"Kya soch rahi thi?" Abhimanyu asked her to jolt her back to reality from her trip down the memory lane.

"Kuch nahin Bhai. Mujhe bas us intern ki fikar ho rahi thi. Ab har koi meri tarah aapki Hitlergiri ko survive nahi kar payega na" She said dramatically.

"Is janam mein sudharne ka koi plan hain?" Abhimanyu asked her helplessly.

"Nahi" She shook her head. Abhimanyu sighed at her response. He wasn't expecting anything else anyways.

"Waise Bhai! Mujhe na... apne purane din yaad agaye ek hi jhatke mein." She said making him turn his attention to her.

"Na aap badle, na aapka gussa, na aapke principles aur nahi aapke samjhane ka tarika. Itne saalon mein aap waise ke waise hi ho but meri jagah koi aur aagaya aur ab uski jagah koi aur" She explained her observation.

"Hogaya tera? Kyunki agar tumhe aur aise observations karne hain toh is per ek research paper hi banado. Kuch toh fayda ho in sabka?" Abhimanyu snickered.

"Not a bad idea Bhai. Ek research paper likh hi deti hoon, on 'SURVIVING THE ENIGMA NAMED ABHIMANYU BIRLA....aur bracket mein HITLER.

Use freely hamare hospital ki database pe available karadungi. Kamse kam jo naye recruits hain, unke liye zindagi asaan hojayegi. They will atleast know that they aren't the only ones to suffer.

Aur unhe motivation bhi milega bakiyon ki testimonies se and they will realize ki this will only help them become better." Anahita sassed back.

Abhimanyu gritted his teeth and let these words escape," Mera approval zarur lelena. It better be perfect." Anahita shrugged and nodded.

Abhimanyu turned to leave when he heard, "Bhai!" Anahita called him. "Ab kya hain Anu? I am done with my patience for today?" He snapped.

"Sorry. Bad timing tha. I agree. But I want to know one thing. Poochun?" She requested. He gave her a look and she proceeded.

"Aap Roohi ke saath aisa ajeeb se kyun behave kar rahe ho?" She asked and he stiffened. She saw that.

"You haven't cracked the whip ab tak. Even in the gentlest of ways you resort to when it's about kids. May I know why?" She came straight to the point.

"Kyunki mujhe lagta hain.... I am sure that there is something that I am missing. I don't know what and I don't know why I am feeling that way.

It's just that my instinct hasn't wronged me in a while. I don't want to jump to conclusions until, I am sure." Abhimanyu admitted.

"You are buying time Bhai. Aren't you?" Anahita questioned.

"Unfortunately, I am. I just hope I am not too late." Abhimanyu spoke with concern and worry lacing his tone.

How was Anahita?

What do you have to say about Abhir and Anahita's bond?

Some bonds are beyond blood relations. Do you agree?

How were Anahita's and Abhimanyu's changed dynamics?

Is Anahita's intuition about Roohi on point?

Will Abhimanyu's instinct help him save the day?

Will he know the hidden reality?

Well! Let's wait and see.