♡ 19

Stefan and Isabela were at boarding houses alone since Damon had gone out with Alaric to check some locations after Alaric had found a clue about Isobel.

They were in a tight embrance, with Isabela on top of Stefan, just enjoing the compane of each other. The atmosphere was really calming, but that didn't last long when Isabela felt Stefan's hand up the shirt of her pajama.

The act stared innocent, but soon enough, Stefan's touch became more boulder and intense. His hands would go up and donw her back, while they were up his fingers would outline the under side of her cheast, and, when it went donw each time it was lower.

When he finally passed her nipple Isabela couldn't hold her moan anymore, and hearing the sound, Stefan lifted her shirt complete, trhowing it behind the couch, leaving her naked to the waist up.

Their passion only grew with Stefan's mouth around her boob, while Isabela's hands went to Stefan's hair, pulling really hard, arching her back and subscontilly pushing her cheast in Stefan's face.

The tease became too much for Isabela after some time of her boyfriend doing what he wanted to her. She could feel how wet she was, and the girl was almost criyng of want. She started to move her hips, trying to get some friction, and she could feel how hard stefan was underneath her.

Her movements become more despereted, and she wimperd, "Stefan, please." she pleaded.

"Shh, swaethear." The vampire shushed her, "I'm going to take care of you."

All of a sudden, her back touched the sofa, and Stefan sat between her opned leg, with his hands pulling her setin pants donw, leaving her in just a lace underwear.

Stefan's fingres started a painfully slow move from her feet to the her knees, until he touched the inside of her tight and brushed the back of his hands in the wet spot of her undies, taking away her breath.

Isabela's chest rose and fell fast, and when Stefan ripped her underwear, making her feel the chilly temperature of the room in the most intimeted part of her, a chill broke out through her.

Stefan let out a groan, "You are so wet, sweatheart," he brathed out, touching her in the place that she needed more, making the girl gasp and arche her back.

From there, the temperature of the room definitely rose. They kept at it for a while, just stopping when both of them were sweaty and satisfied.

 They kept at it for a while, just stopping when both of them were sweaty and satisfied