♡ 2

"I'm confused

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asks Bonnie while the three girls walk towards they next class.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on..." Bonnie is still responding about her being a witch, that Stefan confirmed being true due to her Bennett bloodline, when Isabela zones out, remembering waking up with Stefan

After her alarm went off four times, they were able to wake up. Or that what she thought, Stefan woke up at the first ring and was admiring the view of her beautiful face while savoring the feeling of her in his arms. She stayed home getting ready. While he took her car to boarding house to get ready and meet her so they could have breakfast together in the cute little bakery in the street she lived, in the mean time he had a unpleasant conversation with his brother. Fortunately, Damon was so interested in the doppelganger that he hadn't mentioned Stefan new obsession with the Brazilian girl. They breakfast was amazing, and they couldn't stop thinking about each other even when they just went they separate ways.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me

"Thank you so much for doing this for me." Isabela says, taking his hand in hers as they walk towards the car in the hospital parking lot.

After talking to Matt earlier about his sister Isabela discovered that the injured girl was talking about vampires and since she had an appointment she though that it would be better if Stefan went with her, since this way he could fix his vampire problem and have a excuse to be in the hospital if needed.

Now they're on the way to drop Isabela off at the grill to meet with the girls. While Stefan takes her car to an oil change. She was more than grateful when he said he would do it when she expressed how she was dreading. After the oil change, they would meet at the boarding house to spend some time together.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. There is so much blood and carnage that it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie said to her friends while they were sitting at a table in the Mystic Grill.