♡ 11

It was some time later when Stefan decided to grab some water for Bela

It was some time later when Stefan decided to grab some water for Bela. She was naked on his bed laughing at something ate her phone, when the boy entered the room holding the necklace that they had given Elena with vervain and the photo of Katherine.

"We may have a problem." He shows the two items to Bela.

"Merda!" She course, throwing her head back against the pillow. "She couldn't just use the bathroom and live like any normal guests. Nope. She had to find that damn photo."

"It will be okay, Bela. Just try her phone."

The girl does just that and ends up with Elena voice mail, so she decided to live a message, "Elena, I know that a lot must be going through your head. But, please, let us explain."

At some point in the morning, Elena picked up her cell phone, but what concerned them was that Damon was the one on the phone

At some point in the morning, Elena picked up her cell phone, but what concerned them was that Damon was the one on the phone. So now the couple was looking for the Bennett girl, so Bonnie could help find the damsel.

"Bonnie, hey." Isabela approached her first.

"Bel, Stefan." The witche replied, which Stefan responded with a, "Hey."

"We haven't seen you lately. How are you doing with everything?" The taller girl asked.

"I'm fine. It's all fine."

"Good. Yeah." The boy said.

"Are you back in school?" Bonnie asks the vampire.

"Yeah. But it's not it. I was hoping you could help us with something. A spell."

"Stefan, look, I know Bel's okay with all of this, and I appreciate what you did to help me. But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you guys just yet." The Bennett said, looking between the two of them.