white swan - M.R

Just wanted to start by saying sorry for how long it took me to update my book but this imagine is my longest one so far and was inspired by @call_meAlly with a  few changes. So I hope you enjoy and don't forget to give me more suggestions and write down your thoughts on this chapter <3

"Can you tie my corset?" I asked Astoria. We were both going to Draco's annual costume party held at the Malfoy Mannor, Astoria and I were going as the black and white swan. Many often thought that Astoria was rude and unapproachable but from being her slytherin dorm mate, I knew that it was completely false, she was in fact one of the nice slytherins. once you get to you know her. she was brave and someone you could trust.

As I checked my outfit for the millionth time I could see from the corner of my eye Astoria smiling to herself and fiddling with her rings, it was because of Draco.
She had always had a crush on Draco, from year one but was too nervous and scared of getting rejected that she never said anything. But I on the other hand was sure Draco liked her too, I tried explaining to her how I had seen him staring at her and volunteering to be her partner for projects a million times. I had given up on explaining it to her but I secretly hoped that during this party she would finally see how Draco liked her too.

(Y/n's costume)

(Astoria's costume)

(Astoria's costume)

As we entered the party, I immediately noticed the way Draco was blushing after seeing Astoria, he made his way up to us and handed us drinks and whisked his black swan away

I ran into Tom Riddle who had blood splatter on his suit and chuckled at how realistic the blood looked, I smiled and asked "wow Riddle how did you mange to get such realistic looking blood for the party?" He smirked darkly and said with genuine honesty "what party?" And left the room, leaving me completely speechless.

I checked out the party while sipping my drink. there was a dark room filled with complete silence, my curious nature got the best of me and I started to walk near it, as I as about to push the door open, I was met with two clowns? They looked like clowns but I couldn't be too sure, they screamed and threw their hands in front of them causing me to scream and tumble onto a wall? "Ahem" I heard someone clearing their throat, it was Mattheo.