Tease - M.R (part 1)

Todays imagine is a mattheo one and it's sorta of more spicy than I usually write so I hope you guys like it, I noticed a lot of you like the mattheo imagines more than the imagines of other characters which is completely fine but it would mean a lot of you read the other ones as well <3 ❕❕I'm planning to make a second part to this story so if you want it please let me know by voting ❕❕

As sunlight shined through your windows, you woke up groaning as you were still sore from what you and Mattheo had done a week ago. Yes, he was that rough but you loved it.  Today was Friday so you were excited to spend the weekend with your boyfriend, as you got up from your bed you got ready and changed into your proud Slytherin robes. You let your hair down and decided to just leave it open.

As you left your dorm you saw Mattheo outside the classroom waiting for you, you quickly smiled and went next to him but instead of his usual loving smile you were met with his infamous smirk. This usually meant that he was in the mood for something fun but since he was Mattheo Riddle there was no saying as to what he thought was fun, it could range anywhere from torturing a person to fucking you oblivious, boy were you in for a fun ride.

As you both entered the classroom his hand quickly found its way to your lower back almost touching your ass. He invited you to sit at the desk in the back, as you both were seated, Snape informed the students that today's class was a silent reading session and asked all of you to open page 154 and start reading.

As you opened your book and started reading, you felt Matteo's hand creep up to your thigh and when you looked at him, he was busy looking into his book as if nothing was happening, you decided to just ignore his hand and go back to reading.

After about 5 minutes his hand started going up your thigh, reaching closer and closer to where you wanted him but you knew you shouldn't as you were in class but that didn't seem to stop Mattheo from continuing, he started drawing tight circles around your now inner thigh making you squirm. He moved closer to your ear and whispered

"Stop moving doll and let me have a bit of fun, I know you love this." your cheeks turned a shade red after he said this, and you tried to stop squirming earning a "good girl" from him.

10 minutes had passed and he was still teasing you and not moving his fingers to the place you wanted him the most as you knew that if you said that to him, he would only tease you even more so you sat perfectly quiet, as you were finally paying attention to your book,

he suddenly pushed a finger inside you causing you to moan, you quickly tried to cover it up with a cough, thankfully Snape didn't seem to hear you. As you were trying to adjust to his finger, he in a dark and seductive whisper told you "Now, now sweetheart we wouldn't want everyone to know how desperate you are for me now would we? How you're being finger fucked like a good little girl, now sit quiet and don't move, got it?"

You spoke in a really low voice to make sure no one heard you and said "Yes." His grip on you tightened as he said "Yes..what?" you quickly said "Yes Daddy."  not wanting to upset him. "Exactly, such a good little girl you are for me, now go back to back reading." you did exactly as he said and continued reading while kept pumping his finger inside of you, after a little while he abruptly added another finger making you want to moan out loud but you tried your best to suppress it and held on to the table tightly making Mattheo let out a dark chuckle.

You had about 20 minutes left until class ended and in these 20 minutes, Mattheo had made you cum 3 times, going fast and slow, applying pressure in the exact places. Each time he made you cum you held more and more tightly onto him and the table and bit his shoulder to suppress the moans that desperately wanted to escape your throat, the more he made you cum the more your legs were shaking, and you were sure you wouldn't be able to walk straight.

The class was finally over and as you decided to stand up to leave the classroom, your legs went jelly and you couldn't walk properly anymore, at this point Mattheo had a permanent smirk plastered on his face, he loved the way your body reacted to his touches and how powerless and helpless you were in front of him, he loved you.

He quickly came to your side and helped you walk to your dorm.

As you reached the bed in your dorm, he sat you down and pressed a kiss against your cheek but before he left your dorm he said "Oh, and love we are far from finished so make sure you can walk straight from here to the  Slytherin common room."

Again please let me know if you want a part 2 by voting, I hope you liked this story <3