Rough - D.M

My first Draco imagine, hope you like it and let me know which characters imagines you want more of.
❕❕also for this imagine I'm doing something new and adding images for things like outfits, so if you like it and want me to continue please let me know ❕❕

As thunder crashed on your window, you got startled and woke up, it was a dark and gloomy Thursday afternoon and you had just been woken up from your afternoon nap. You weren't annoyed after being woken up because today was a special day, you were going to visit your boyfriend, Draco's dorm at midnight and spend the whole of Friday (as it was a holiday) with him as he was leaving for a week to stay at Malfoy Mannor, something that happened almost every 2 months. Even tho you missed him after he would leave, you would love these day dates because on days like this you were Draco's main focus and you both could have each other for the day.

As your alarm rang for 6:00PM you realised you had to start getting ready and pack a few things. You excitedly got up from your bed and ran to your closet. As you were going through your options you found a dress you had been planning to wear for this exact occasion. It was a black slim fit dress with thin straps that had transparent lace on the upper torso and you couldn't help but admit that you looked ravishing in it. You decided to pair it with some black heels that had black ribbons for you to tie on your ankle .
You moved on to your face and put on minimal makeup but decided to put a little extra highlighter cause you knew it would stand out at midnight when flames from his candle would fall on your face.

And for the final touch up you decided a necklace which had the initials "D.M" engraved on it. There was no denying that Draco was really possessive so you knew that he would love this a lot and as you were about to leave your bathroom you noticed the hickeys that Draco had give you 2 days ago, you were debating if you should cover it up your makeup or just leave it. You decided to just let it be as you knew Draco loved seeing the marks he had given you, it turned him on knowing that he was the only one who could touch and kiss you like that, he would usually touch it and admire his work.
You smiled thinking about this and moved on to pack a pag for you.

A simple black bag, that's the one you chose to stick to cause you knew you would barely use it. You packed some essentials like extra underwear, bras and shorts. You didn't pack any shirts because Draco always gave his and you loved how comfortable and big they were on you, he always rolled his eyes complaining he had to give them to you, which were expensive shirts but you knew secretly he loved it because you could usually see him trying to hide his smile from the corner of your eyes.

It was around 11:58 by the time you were done with your homework and other tasks, you wore a long black jacket to cover up your sort of revealing outfit. You very secretly entered the boys dorm area and went to the last door, Draco's room. He had his own room because his father payed extra and insisted he have his own room. Which was honestly a win for you.

As you gently knocked on the door, a gorgeous blonde holding a lamp in his hand opened the door and said " hello princess" earning a blush from you and a smirk on his face, he ushered you inside and kissed you gently, placing the lamp on the table beside him. His hands made their way to your face and he held it, holding you like you were the most precious thing in this world to him. Draco being this gentle did take you by surprise because he had always been rough but you enjoyed this little moment throughly.

"So what do you have planned for us today?" You asked once you set your bag down, he had laid a blanket on the floor and gestured to it. You smiled looking at the picnic he had planned for you guys. As you both sat down, he waved his wand and mumbled a few words and suddenly the room exploded with stars like the galaxy was above and you were about to eat under it. It was perfect, it was everything you ever dreamed of.
As you were busy looking at the heaven that was above you, he was looking at you with eyes that anyone could tell were in love. When you said "this is beautiful, I love it" he said "I love it too" while still staring at you.

You took off your coat after a bit and you could tell Draco's eyes were trained on your neck from the way the necklace hung around you and the way it fell till your exposed breasts and how you hadn't covered up the hickeys he gave you.
You wanted to tease him for a bit so you continued talking to him as if nothing happened.

After a bit he said, "come here princess, I want you next to me." As he motioned to his lap. You immediately got up and sat on his lap.
He started teasing you as he started touching you with his cold hands on your hot skin.
He bought his lips to your neck and slightly started kissing you while also talking like he wasn't turning you on, "so doll what were you planning on doing today, with that pretty little dress you have on?" You were struggling to speak as Draco started kissing and biting your neck, he was really good at what he did, he knew exactly what your body reacted to. You managed to speak back saying "I don't k-k" as a moan slipped past your lips when he kissed your sweet spot, which completely changed your state of mind.
"My love, I'm going to need to hear you say what you want." As he bit down on your sweet spot again you screamed and said "you-you Draco " He smirked against your neck knowing he had absolute power you, he grabbed your neck tightly.

You hadn't noticed how turned on were by Draco that, he quickly picked you up and threw you onto the bed while seductively saying, "now pet you look absolutely gorgeous in this little black dress but I'm afraid this dress isn't going to last a second more on that stunning body of yours." And immediately he tore the dress from your body and it laid on the cold floor. As you were about to whine about the expensive dress he said "hush love, I'll buy you a new one." He then started kissing you and then moved down to your breasts, you immediately held on to his hair, you were practically begging by saying "please please don't stop Draco, I need you."
He chuckled from in between your legs, which sent vibrations to your entire body.
"Now darling I love seeing you beg for me like this but this is just the beginning, soon you'll be begging me to stop from how hard your legs will be shaking, oh and I'm gonna make sure you won't be able walk straight until I get back from home."

I hope all of you enjoyed this Draco imagine and if you did please vote <3