Tease - part 2

sorry for not posting in so long I was really busy but here is the long awaited part 2 please vote and tell me if you like it.

You decided to take a nap after Mattheo had left the room as your legs were extremely sore and well of course you were tired from the torture Mattheo had done to your pussy. After about 2 hours you woke up feeling hungry and decided you needed the energy for what was to come, so you raided through your secret stash of food, after feeling satisfied you thought about what you were going to wear when you met him, you knew you wanted to wear something risky and revealing just to piss Mattheo off a bit as you knew he hated anyone else seeing you where these outfits, you were always his and only his.
You headed to the common room wearing a dark green skin-fit dress that came just up to your knees and wore Mattheo's jacket over it since you knew how much he loved you wearing his jackets and sweatshirts.
As you reached the Slytherin common-room you saw Mattheo sitting on the sofa wearing a black, long leave shirt, with the sleeves cuffed up to his elbow so that all his veins were exposed, his hair was messy, the type of messy that made you horny.
He was talking to Draco and hadn't realized you were there until he saw Draco staring in your direction, he saw you and genuinely smiled at you which caused you to blush, he gestured for you to come and sit, and as you were about to sit next to him on the sofa he picked you up with his arm and kept you on his lap, at this point, you were just a blushing idiot and he just loved seeing how he could make you smile so much but he didn't want Draco to know this side of him, the side that could love a person so much.

After placing you on his lap, he continued talking to Draco like he hadn't threatened you before about how he was going to destroy you. You had noticed that Draco kept looking at you and that Mettheo was starting to get angry so you decided to fuel the fire a bit more and take off your jacket in a seductive way so you pulled up your hair and exposed your neck while taking your jacket off, you could both the boy's eyes were glued to you, Mattheo's hold on you tightened just enough that you were sure you would have bruises on your hips the next day, and his eyes turned a shade darker.

Almost threatening Draco to stop looking at you. While his one hand remained on your hip the other progressively traveled to your lower back ghostly touching your ass. He positioned you better so you were sitting on his leg, making his knee touch exactly your core, you gasped at the movement he started going slow at first but then slowing started picking up a steady pace but he would vary from going slow to very fast and you tried your best to keep quiet And held on to Mattheo's leg like your life depended on it, thankfully Draco didn't hear cause Mattheo was talking kinda loudly so you were thankful but after a bit, you feel your body come closer and closer to your orgasm,
he knew it too form the way you couldn't keep your moans from slipping past your lips he quickly signaled Draco to leave and he left almost immediately,

Mattheo picked you and threw you over his shoulder and started walking to his dorm and had one hand placed firmly on your ass, as you entered his dorm, he quickly threw you on the bed and tore  your clothes leaving you fully exposed to his hungry eyes, you were getting even more turned on from the fact he was seeing you like this so, you tried to close your legs and rub your thighs for some friction but Mattheo's cold hands stopped you and separated your legs more, exposing your cunt even more than before to him, his hand went down to touch your wet and hot pussy and you moaned immediately from the contact, he smirked and whispered in your ear, "look at my little slut so desperate and wet for her daddy and I haven't touched you properly yet." you moaned at the way these unholy words slipped off his tounge like poison, he removed his hand you whined, he moved your hand away and said "Beg" you were so desperate for Mattheo's touch that you did as he said "please, daddy, please, I really need you, I want you daddy, please." he chuckled at your desperate pleas and said good girl and started to rub circles on your clit, you were moaning so much at this point that you didn't care who heard, as you were about come he moved his hand and said "now darling you deserved to be punished for the stunt you pulled back there with Draco so get ready for a long night, you won't get to come till the next morning." you were worried now because when the Riddles said something they meant it. He started fingering you and each time you were about to come he would move his hand away, this continued for a good few rounds before he started to sink his teeth into your pussy, you had tears in your eyes from how over-stimulated you were, and again to no surprise you weren't allowed to come and then he did what you were waiting for all day, he slowly pushed his large dick inside you and made sure you could feel each movement.

The torturous yet pleasurable had come to an end and you still hadn't come. You woke up to a painful ache between your thighs and Mattheo pulled you closer to him as he was still asleep or it at least you thought, as he lay next to you he kissed your forehead and in his deep sleepy voice that always turned you on, said: "next time think before you tease daddy."