BONUS 2- FAMILY

10 YEARS LATER...

Akk and ayan are in their early thirties. Time does flies. Kan and thua are now proud parents along with meen and ping. Kanthua has a baby boy who is 3 years old although meen didn't wanted kids soon because he thought ping was still a child who still can't take care of himself. But seeing him with kanthua's baby changed means mind. Although ping still behaves same but when it comes to his kid he can be a scary mom.

Both couple had their kids through Surrogacy. They can't be anymore happier. And for namo who was always running after pretty girls finally met his true love and was married one year ago. But it's not a pretty girl instead it's a pretty boy. No one saw that coming but love has his on ways. His name is Marc, Marc Natarit Worakornlertsith. He is a doctor.

Name: Marc Natarit WorakornlertsithNamo's doctor boyfriend

Namo's doctor boyfriend.

Mes is in a commited relationship with boom. And for wat he had made quiet a name for him in entertainment industry and won several awards, when he turned thirty he announced a break as his father was sick now he is looking after his father's business. But no one thought wat will be the last one to find to be exactly he didn't find it yet. There were one or two in the past but according to him he couldn't see forever in them so he broke up. But reconnecting with his father's friends daughter who was his childhood friend seems like there will be a season of love soon.

And as for akk and ayan today is very important, 26 October 2036 . Today they welcomed their son's to their love nest. They have become parents of twin boys. But it's not surrogacy although they did consider it. But they eventually decided to adopt and when they went to adoption center and met a little boy ayan was more than sure that he want that kid to be their. But akk was found of another one who holded akk's pinky finger with his tiny hand. It was fate because those boys turned out to be twins.

With out any delay or debet akkayan decided that they will adopt the brothers and will not separate them nor they could choose one as both were so precious to them. And after all legal procedures and paper work today 26.10.2036 they became legal parents.

10 years had changed everything but everyone was happy and they had people who loved them by their side. Ayan is a famous musician but because he is now pao of his kids he usually does his work from home. Akk was now a typical kdrama CEO cold, handsome and rich who kept all his warmth and childishness for his family.

Akkayan's twins were the same age as kantua's boy so they always hanged out together there were the Otherparents meenping to but their son was one year younger than others. But it seems like they will form a brotherly bond just like their father's.

Akkayan's house is now more chaotic. According to akk it was because along with him there lives 3 demon's in his house. One was the demon king and 2 demon Prince's. But even after saying that he still finds them angelic and he would anything for their happiness. But ayan had exact opposite thoughts. Ayan thought as time flew akk behaved more like his father than his lover and he was afraid the kids will be grow into cold perfectionists like akk. So he tried everything to prevent that although he still wants them to be like akk but not the CEO side of him.

To some up they are happy still in head over heels for each other and now their love is multiplied as they have to kids

To some up they are happy still in head over heels for each other and now their love is multiplied as they have to kids. They call them sun and moon. And their little big world is now full of happiness.

Authors note

Thank you for supporting me in this journey. 💜

Please check out my new story "SWORN TO BE YOURS"