CHAPTER4- AN END

No matter what time do moves... But sometimes one hour seems like an year and sometimes a year seems like a day depends on the person.

For akk and ayan deciding on long distance was not easy at all especially when everyone looked at them as this won't work at all. But one thing was clear they didn't want to break up that's why they never let that word slip from their mouth even once.

For akk and ayan their dreams were as important as eachother. There were a lot of uncertainty about the future but they choose to stay greedy. They didn't one to trade one happiness for other instead they choose to have both. They were ready to face future endure any hardship just make things work and live their dreams and have their forever.

Ayan settled in US. It took him sometime though. He maybe outspoken but he wasn't a social butterfly. It took time but he still made a friend ping.

"Ping"/ Krittanun AunchananunActing majorSingle (looking for love of his life) Ayan's new friend and neighbor(lives in same building that's how they met)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Ping"/ Krittanun Aunchananun
Acting major
Single (looking for love of his life)
Ayan's new friend and neighbor(lives in same building that's how they met)

Ping was studying acting major but the fact they were both Thai and lived in same building made it easier for them to become friends. Ping was a carefree soul how love to live in the moment and acted without a second thought. Being around him made ayan happy and he was the only one to whom he can speak about akk openly. Ayan always made clear that he is in a committed relationship to people who approached him.

On the other hand
Akk decided to stay at university dorm and kan was his roommate as their major is same. Although kan wanted to live with tua out of campus but tua was not ready and they were having some unaddressed tension recently. Namo was still classmate ( he choose the same major ass akk and kan). Wat was studying film making and tua was pursuing education major.

Akk started to work at a nearby cafe as a part timer. He was quite famous in university. Even teachers considered him as one of the promising student. When the university started he was chosen to be the department moon although he was reluctant at first he had to gave in before his seniors. Eventually he won university moon title too( it's university freshman boy award).

The friendship seemed as strong as always and everyone welcomed new friends too. But for the romantic relations it was a rough space. Kan and tua found it hard to hold a proper conversation as they were only holding on to their own perspective.

Akk and ayan tried really hard to maintain good communication. But 11hours and 8618.92 miles was more than they imagined. When one tried to get some sleep the other had to
Rush to classes or when one pulled an all nighter the other couldn't even find a break to grab brunch.

Hours on a call became impossible as calls founded there way to texts. And as time flies text became shorter and shorter. There were no questions asked in texts anymore as the replies delayed.

And just like that seasons changed and freshman year came to an end.

Ayan had important assignment to present so he had pulled an all nighter again. but there was something more this time, he knew akk's exams were over yesterday and he is free for know and he hoped akk would contact him after all its ayans birthday and finally one of them had some time to spare. But the night was long and lonely just like the past one year.

At the morning ayan woke up when his phone rang he thought it might be akk. And answered
"Bigfoot... "
But to his surprise it was his mom she called to wish him happy birthday. And after hearing ayan's response she asked him is everything ok with akk and ayan but ayan said everything was fine he just thought it would be akk because his mom never calls him early morning and not to mension she already send her gifts to him which he received yesterday.

As ayan had an morning class he got freshen up and changed while standing before mirror and brushing his hair he thought do really is everything fine between him and ayi.

He took his bag and keys while he was wondering is the season is the only thing which is ending or...

Authors note:
Was it to long? please share your views in comment.
Don't worry I'm not a fan of to much drama nor of breakups 😉