CHAPTER7 - LONG NIGHT

Ayan entered his apartment. As he opened the door he saw something was different this was finally a home. He saw his shoes were all organized even the drawers around the corner it looks like someone swept and wiped the floor. His bed was all tidy and bedsheets were new.

He was thinking once he reach home akk would probably bite his ears off with his nagging. But the view was a pleasant surprise. He searched for akk but there was something more to this surprise.

his dinning table was setted...there where flowers, candles, food, and wine. It wasn't over the top but it was simple but yet sweet just like how they both enjoyed.

And there was Akk near the kitchen cabinet peacefully sleeping. His head was on the table supported by his hand and sitting in a side chair. He must have been exhausted he didn't he was still in his apron.

Ayan's face was more red than the red roses which was on the table. He walked slowly towards akk. Ayi gently brushed his fingers on akk's cheek and moved the hair strands from akk's eyes.

"You pervert... What are you doing to me"
Akk said in low and playful tone.
Ayan was startled for a second then he replyed flirtatiously.

"Mmh... Why? Can't I admire my sexy boyfriend."

"Ayi... Are you gone mad? Sexy my foot."
Akk got up and tried to brush off his shyness by pretending annoyed.

"You   I said you are sexy my dear wife" Ayan made his statement clear.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?or did you lost your sense after seeing me? I think I have to make you remember THAT       YOU       ARE        MY        WIFE. "
Akk said it while he placed his hand on ayan's shirt and started to play with his button. Their face was too close akk was looking into ayan's eyes.

"Then show me" Ayi daid and shifter his gaze to akk's lips.

"I think I will pass"
Akk said and slightly brushed his hand on ayan's chest as he was straightening ayan's shirts rinkle.
Ayan was clearly not expecting that.

"I'm going to take a shower" Ayan said in a way that made it clear that he is annoyed. During his shower Akk heated the food. And once ayan finished his shower they both sat down to eat dinner. Akk cooked western food because ayan liked those. They eat their food although ayan sulked a bit but eventually he gave in. They enjoyed that a lot. At the end akk even gave a cake to ayan as it was his birthday.

Ayan did the dishes, while akk  went to change.

"Hi! Akk where did you get this tshirt?" Ayan asked akk as soon as he saw akk coming out of bath wearing a familiar tshirt.

"What? Can't I wear my own clothes? And this one of my favorites." That indeed was akk's tshirt.

"Ayi....why are you so shocked? Did you expect I won't ever found out that you stole my tshirt? You little pervert".
Akk said lining towards ayan.

" Hy... Taking my boyfriends clothes is not stealing. " Ayan was embarrassed but he still tried to cover it up.

"If you took it to use it then how come it was reeking ? You know I had to wash it today along with your other  laundry" Akk's question were on to the point and he knew the answers to but he loved teasing ayi.

"Don't exaggerate it was not reeking. And I didn't wash it because when I hugged it, it made me feel like you were here" Ayan's honestly and shameless confession made akk happy. Ayan continued
" You know it was good because it never complained about how long I hugged it. And never teases me unlike someone here... Selfish akk"

"Wow now I'm selfish...I flew 8,417.48 mi so I could celebrate your birthday with you. What else you want, ayi ? " Akk knew ayan only said it to get back at him but akk was also determined to not back down.

"What I want is simple though,    YOU. " Ayan said while eliminating remained distance between them.
"I'm always been yours Ayan Sukkhapisit"

Akk kissed ayan's tender lips and ayan kissed him back. Akk's right hand was on ayan's cheek and the other hand was on his waist, which pulled ayan's body towards akk with out leting any space between them not even for air. Ayan's one hand which was first at akk's cheek gradually found his way to his hair. Akk's neck was rapped by ayan's other hand. They fought for dominance.

The soft kiss had turned into rough one full of love, passion and lust. Ayan gave up and opened his mouth for akk's tongue. akk occasionally licked and sucked ayan's lips while twirling his tongue.

While kissing akk carried ayan gently and made him sit on the bed and came on top of him, he held ayan's fingers and locked them in his without breaking the kiss.

After sometime, Akk removed his t-shirt and kissed ayi again while unbuttoning ayan's shirt. They started to devor each other as they were hunger for each other's soul.

They knew it was gonna be a long night but Still they didn't wanted it to end.

It's 2:30 am ayan's head was on akk's chest and akk's was patting ayan's head with his hand and with the other he hold ayan's hand.
"Ayi... Are you asleep" Akk asked in a clam and low tone.
"Mm... No  what's the matter. " Ayan opened his eyes and lifted his head up to see akk's face.
"If everything remains like this......then if your ok with it.....can we live together after our graduation?....once your back in Thailand. "

Ayan was stunned to hear akk's words. And with a brightest smile said.
"Yes... I would love to. "

After ayan's answer akk rolled and got on top of ayan and said
"What about a round 2?"
"2? That would be 4th!      ...and you won't stop after this one either." The first sentence was delivered in a scolding tone but he liked that idea too so they went for it.

Kiss....

Authors note:
Was this too long for you? Did you guys got bored? Pls let me know.
Thank you for your support and have a good day. 💜