Date Night part 2

Start from the beginning

"But then you'll have to walk back alone." 

"And? I'm a big boy, I think I'll survive that." 

"And I'm a big girl-" 

"Don't even try to." He interrupted me smirking. 

"Okay, but you will stay at our's for tonight if you want to walk me home so bad." 

"Seriously?" He raised one eyebrow and I nodded with a huge grin on my face. 

"I'll let you choose. Let me go alone or sleeping over at mine." 

"Or, you could just sleep here. If I sleep at yours or you at mine doesn't make a big difference except for that we wouldn't have to walk to yours first if we stay here." 

I chewed my bottom lip one more time before I took out my phone and called my mom without saying one word. 

He knew just as well as I did, that my mom would allow it. Jughead and I were best friends since kindergarten and my mom loves him as if he was her own son. 

"Okay, thank you...See you, mom. Love you...bye." I hung up on my mom and looked at Jug who was looking at me with a grin on his face. 

"You will have to give me something to wear to sleep, though." I said as I laid my jacket back down. 

"If I get it back. Not like the other two T-shirts I never got to see again." 

"What? You saw them when you were oversleeping at mine. But if it makes you happy, they miss you a lot, too." I giggled. 

He made his way to the small bedroom of the old trailer and I let myself fall onto the couch again. 

Fp would probably stay out tonight, since it's Friday and on Friday, he usually stay at the Whyte Whyrm the bar of the serpents and only comes back home at maybe 6 am. 

Jughead came back with a red one of his infamous 'S' T-shirts and one of his black sweatpants. They were a little to big for me but it's better than nothing. 

"Thank you." I said taking the clothes from him as he dropped himself next to me. 

"So, we have all night...Movie night?" 

"Movie night." 

"I'll make the popcorn." He said, getting up again to walk over to the kitchen. 

"I'll be right back. You can choose a film." 

I walked into the bedroom of the small trailer to change into Jughead's clothes and couldn't help but inhale the smell of his T-shirt a few times. 

The smile on my face grew bigger with every time I smelled his smell. I can't describe what he smells like but it's indescribably good. 

I took a deep breath before I walked back into the 'living room' where Juggie was already waiting for me on the couch. 

"What are we watching tonight?" I asked and let myself fall onto the couch next to him. 

"The Christmas Chronicles." 

"Oh, yay I love that film!" I said and jumped a little. 

"Yeah, I know you do." He responded. "That's why I chose it." 

I smiled at him, asking myself once again, what I did to deserve such an amazing friend. 

I snuggled up to his side as he pressed play. 

"Did I ever tell you how good you look in my clothes?" He asked, his voice rough and I could feel his warm breath against my ear. 

Slight chills overcame me. "Many, many times Juggie." I smiled to myself. 

He slung his arm around me and pulled me closer. 

__

Hours went by and we were watching maybe the third film by then, when I felt my eyes getting heavier. 

We changed positions in the meantime and Jughead was no laying on the couch, me laying beside him. 

My arm was wrapped around his waist while his warm hand was on my back and I was fighting to jeep my eyes open. 

"How do you know it's love and not just your stupid teenager hormones messing with you?" The voices from the TV were already blurry until I gave in and closed my eyes shut to get some rest. 

"I just know it by the way he makes me feel. You may not be able to relate to that now, but one day you will feel what I feel whenever I look at him and you will understand..." Was the last thing I notice before I drifted off into a deep sleep.