~💜Chapter # 16💜~

It's been 4 hours since Jae-Joon is in the Operation Theater. It was 1:00 at night. Somi sat on the hospital chair, outside Jae-Joon's room. She has never in life cried this much. Never. She had a small bandage on her forehead and a bandage was wrapped around her neck.

Her clothes were changed now too. Her hair were tied into a bun messily. She was wearing a white shirt with a black skirt which reached till her knees, long socks which reached till upper than her knees, black leather jacket and black snickers.

She was crying so much that she couldn't even breathe anymore.

At 1:30, the doctor came outside along with the nurses, means the surgery was done. Somi was crying so she didn't know if someone came there. They came and stood in front of her. She looked up and realized that they were the doctors and nurses who performed Jae-Joon's surgery. She immediately stood up and bombered them with questions.

"How-How did it go? He's okay right? He's not leaving right? Please answer me!" Somi cried.

"He's okay. He's not in danger anymore. But we don't know when he will wake up. His ribs were in danger but thankfully they didn't break. He was severely injured on the head, if he had been hit even one more time, he would've gotten a brain hamerage, but luckily, he didn't. He's really strong to not have his ribs broken, normally,it would've broke if it was not someone strong. It's a miracle you know. He'll be shifted to the other room and then you can go meet him." The Doctor said.

Somi sighed in relief as tears of happiness fell from her eyes.

"Thank you doctor! Thank you so much! I'm really thankful of you!" Somi thanked with all her heart making them all smile.

"It's my pleasure. We need someone to sign the papers and the payments and all. Who are you to him?" The doctor asked.

"I'm his... friend..." Somi replied, unsure if it's more than friends now or not.

"But we need someone blood related. Like, his parents, or any siblings?" The doctor asked.

"I- Can't you just let me do it all?" Somi asked.

"We would if we could, but we should follow the rules right? It's a rule in this hospital to do these things who are blood related to the patients" The doctor replied apologetically.

"Oh... I'll see if I get their number or something..." Somi replied.

"Okay than. But please do it before tomorrow..." The Doctor said.

"I'll be off than!" With that, the doctor left with the nurses.

Somi let out a frustrated sigh, as one of the female police officers came to her.

"Hello Ma'am. I'm from the Special Investigation Force; SIF. I'm here to inform you about the case. The case has been closed as the criminals are already dead, and Mr. Ko and you won't be having any punishments because whatever you did was for self defense. But you will stay in Police's eyes for sometime for us to make sure that you aren't going to do any crime onwards. The other criminals on the spot are all arrested. I hope you both will co-operate with us" The police officer said.

"Uh... Hello, I'm Jeon Somi. And... Yea, thank you so much for the decision. We really are thankful. And yes, we understand everything you just said, we're ready to be co-operating" Somi replied with a small smile, being way too tired cuz of crying.

"Thank you so much" The officer replied before leaving.

Somi sighed again and left.

***

Somi stood in front of her principal, as she told him everything, but not the personal life things, which was actually hella shocking for him.

"So, please can you give me number of Ko Jae-Joon's family if you have?" Somi asked.