Childhood love

He was our best friend from childhood. Of Felix since birth and of mine since I was 6 and he was 8. Everyone left him, just because he changed. But we were there for him. Because I loved him. And Felix was his best friend too.

But he ruined everything. Each and everything. By being affected by that b**ch.

Just imagine. How would you react if you are betrayed by the person you loved the most. Trusted the most.

Even though, We were his childhood best friends and he should've trusted and loved us the most. But he did to her.

Of which in return, she betrayed him in the worst way possible.

He is not the way he used to be. Not anymore. We try our best to get the old him back. But he won't just come back.

Felix lost the hope too. And stopped trying to get the old him back. But I didn't, I wanted to get my old love back, and I won't just give up.

"Please Fallon, you need to stop this. You will lose yourself in the era of trying to get him back"

"I won't give up Felix, please. Let me do this. I want to get Jayden back. You may think he has changed but I know, I believe that deep inside, he is still the same old Jayden"

Felix sighed.

"Okay, as you wish"

***

I...

___---___

She succeeded or not, for knowing, read this.

-----
This is my new book. Please give love and support to this too. Thank you!