~💜Chapter # 8💜~

After the face revealed, Somi's breathe hitched and her breathes became heavy, thinking something might happen to her again.

"I've been waiting to talk to you for so long now!" Jae-bum said with a smirk.

"Jae-Jae-Bum! What the hell is this?" Somi asked, trying her best to sound scared.

"Well, it's what it is! You're thinking right! You're kidnapped!" Jae-bum said while laughing.

"NOOOOO!!!" Somi shouted dramatically looking the ceiling with her eyes closed- Uhhh... Nvmd.

Jae-bum's smile faded as he looked at her.

"What? Wait- Was I that obvious?" Somi asked herself.

"YAH!!" Jae-bum shouted.

"MWO!?" Somi shouted back.

"You've got some guts, haven't you?" Jae-bum asked as he started coming towards Somi who didn't flinch a bit.

"You little!" Jae-bum said as he grabbed Somi's hair who closed her eyes in irritation.

"Stop touching my hair! It triggers me even more!" Somi said in a calm voice as she glared right into his soul.

"Where have you got these guts from? Wait- Don't tell me you think that Jae-Joon of yours will come to save you! He have no clue of your absence, it doesn't matter to him. In fact, he's sleeping soundly" Jae-Bum said with a smirk.

"That's not cuz he doesn't care! It's cuz he doesn't know! And that makes a big different in your shit and the reality!" Somi spitted and Jae-bum's face scrunched up in anger.

"STOP THE HELL CAN YOU!!??" He shouted and Somi scoffed.

"Why? Cuz you can't give as savage answers?" Somi asked innocently making Jae-bum even more angry.

In this talking time, Somi now opened the ropes of her hands without him noticing. Yup, making him angry was a part of the plan.

He was about to slap her when she held his hand and hit her head on his stomach making his fall. Until the time he buried the pain and got up, Somi opened her feet's ropes and is now completely free.

He was about to hit her when she got up and hit his head with the chair so hard that the chair broke and he fell down again.

"Yah! Ko Jae-bum! Get up! Why so weak?" Somi asked with a smirk making Jae-bum even more angry.

"YAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Jae-bum shouted as he came towards Somi and hit her but...

***
"Now tell me! Who has told you to do this to me!?" Somi asked coldly as she held Jae-bum's hair, who was tied on a chair and his face and body were messed up.

"No-No one!" Jae-bum said between his heavy breathes.

"SPILL IT FAST!!" Somi shouted as she pulled his hair tighter.

"No one did!" Jae-bum said while trying his best to free himself.

"LEAVE HIM!" A voice came dramatically from behind.

Somi and Jae-bum looked over with Somi being careful about Jae-bum escaping, just to find his other two minions; Sooheon and Osung with their sunglasses onn, toothpicks between their teeths and their hands in their pockets, looking like some heroes (according to themselves)

Somi scoffed.

"The minions are here too huh?" Somi asked with a smirk.

"Of course! And these minions will eat you alive and won't even leave crumbs!" Osung said.