~💜Chapter # 13💜~

"Did you... Post those pics?" Somi asked faintly, making Jae-Joon shocked and break the hug.

"Wha-What?" Jae-Joon asked, his eyes wide with utter shock.

Somi got out of his grip and stood up, making him stand up too. Somi sighed, trying to control her anger.

"I asked... Did you... FU**** POST THOSE PICS!!!??" Somi shouted making Jae-Joon flinch.

Even though, she just woke up, her anger was way too much than her low energy level.

"What are... You saying?" Jae-Joon asked trying to hold back his tears, his heart and throat getting heavier and heavier with every breathe he took.

"Just answer me Ko Jae-Joon!" Somi said angrily, glaring at him with as much hatred as she could, and now, Jae-Joon's heart broke to the pieces that even microscope couldn't see, cuz of the look she gave him, as well as she used his full name, which she only does to the ones she hates.

"I-I... didn'-" Jae-Joon was cut off by a slap on his face. His face turned to the other side as his tears finally fall and his eyes showed how much hurt and shocked he was now.

"HOW MUCH WILL YOU LIE!? DON'T YOU FEEL ASHAMED FOR KEEPING ME IN DARK FOR THESE PAST 5 MONTHS EVEN AFTER KNOWING WHAT I WAS GOING THROUGH!!?? BY ACTING LIKE YOU CARED AND UNDERSTOOD! WHAT DID YOU GET BY DOING THIS!!??" Somi took all her anger out with her eyes raining as well.

"What- Why are you... saying this?" Jae-Joon asked, still not able to digest everything.

Somi scoffed.

"Okay than explain this! Explain this and I will believe!" Somi said in dead tone as she turned on her phone and handed it to him.

That was a video of Jae-Joon posting the posters. His eyes widened, but soon turned into evil ones and he smirked.

"So... You finally know now huh? Aigooo! Mimi! I really had fun playing with you. You're literally so easy to get one!" Jae-Joon said, revealing himself the villain of this story.

Even though, Somi believed the video very first, but she still somewhere hoped that he would explain that it wasn't him, and his these tone, line and expressions broke her heart even more.

"Why... did you do that?" Somi asked as her tears never stopped flowing and her eyes shouted how much she was hurt and shocked and angry by this.

"Ayyeee! Of course for fun gurl!" Jae-Joon said.

"I literally had to waste my precious tears for a piece of shit like you! Ugh!" Jae-Joon said, wiping his tears harshly.

"You... YOU MONSTER!! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU THAT YOU WOULD DO THAT!!?? EVEN AFTER KNOWING MY PAST! YOU STILL CONTINUED WHY!!??" Somi shouted again, and this time, sobbing.

"Well, the moment you told me about it, it was even more fun" Jae-Joon said with a smirk.

"Joon-ah... It's someone else right? It's-It's someone forcing you right? Tell me Joon-ah, we can deal with this together!" Somi said in a soft tone and Jae-Joon's eyes softened. He came forward as he cupped her cheeks.

"Somi-ah, It was..." Jae-Joon continued in a soft and hurt tone.

"It was really me gurl believe it you dumbass!" Jae-Joon said evily this time, pushing her away.

"I REALLY HATE YOU YOU MONSTER!! I REALLY REGRET THE MOMENT I MET YOU!! I REALLY REGRET THE MOMENT I ACCEPTED YOUR HAND AS AN OFFER OF FRNDSHIP!! I forgot that some frnd requests are not frnd requests, sometimes, they're CCTV cameras... On top of that, I really regret the moment I started loving you more than a frnd... You're really a good actor huh! You really passed the test of being the worst!" Somi said as she went inside the washroom. Jae-Joon just stood there, smirking.