~💜Chapter# 12💜~

Jae-Joon sat on a bench in the ground, sad, the same bench where some of the posters moments happened yesterday.

He sighed aggressively, not getting any idea of what to do anymore.

Just than, the person he wanted to kill, came.

Actually, the people he wanted to kill, came.

"I told you not to mess up with me... Didn't I?" Dahyun said as he smirked, and Jae-Joon stood up to punch him, but someone came in front, making him stop.

Now, most of you must have thought that it's Somi, but no, it was Jae-Bum.

Jae-Joon looked at Dahyun and than Jae-Bum.

"Don't you dare raise your hand on him! Or else!" Jae-Bum warned.

"Or else what huh? You'll kill Dahyun and say I did it!?" Jae-Joon taunted.

"Nah! It's something else that will actually make you stop!" Jae-Bum said and Dahyun unlocked his phone.

"This!" Dahyun said as he showed Jae-Joon a video.

Jae-Joon immediately closed his eyes and looked away as soon as he realized what the video was.

Jae-Joon stood there, eyes red with anger, neck, hands, and head's veins showing as he wanted to kill both of these people right now.

"If you try to act over smart with me, this video will be sent into the group of the college, not in Japan's, but the one where the Korea and Japan, both are. Can you really bear each and every boy looking at Somi's this state?" Dahyun said while smirking, as he took his home back and locked it. That was the moment when Jae-Joon looke at him.

It was actually a video of Somi, when she was changing and had only her garments on.

"What do you think you will get after doing this?" Jae-Joon asked with gritted teeth.

"Well, I'll get peace... Nothing else!" Dahyun said and laughed along with Jae-Bum.

Just Jae-Joon knew how much he wanted to kill Dahyun and his own brother who's not actually like a brother.

"What do you want?" Jae-Joon asked.

"That's when you came on the line!!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"I~ Want nothing but... Somi... Will you give?" Dahyun tried his best to trigger him more.

Jae-Joon held him by collar.

"Just wait and watch how I'll make you regret all of this! You'll google how to stop crying and bleeding! You bloody bastard!" Jae-Joon warned him with his gritted teeth and left.

***

Somi is sitting on her bed, crying her eyes out, trying he best not to make noise cuz the girls are still outside.

'Why is it always me!? Why does Dahyun want to make my life a hell when I did nothing but give him all love I can!? Why must he do this with me!?' Somi shouted in her thoughts while crying so much.

After sometime, she passed out cuz of crying so much.

***
Jae-Joon is standing outside Somi's dorm. He's so confused about whether to tell her about everything or not. He finally sighed and knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing Sakura. She smirked as she looked at him. Bitch likes this guy.

This is her:

"Are you here for me Joon-chan!" Sakura said, trying her best to seduce him

He just looked coldly at her, pushed her aside and went inside.

"Where's Somi's room?" He asked coldly.

"You're here for that bitch!?" Sakura exclaimed.

Jae-Joon turned and glared into her soul making her shiver in fear.

"Dare you to say that word about her again!" Jae-Joon warned with gritted teeth and red eyes.

"Where... Is... SOMI'S ROOM SPILL IT!???" Jae-Joon shouted making Ha-Joon and Nayeon coming outside.

Sakura didn't say anything.

"Aishhh... Stop making him pity himself more! Her room is over there!" Ha-Joon told, and Jae-Joon didn't have time to argue, so he just went to where Ha-Joon told.

He knocked on the door and got no response.

"Somi!" He called out.

He knocked once again and once again and once again. And by now, he had started to worry.

"So-Somi!" Jae-Joon asked while worrying.

"Somi-ah!" Jae-Joon called out again.

"MIMI!!??" He shouted this time.

He now tried to open the door but it was locked.

He tried to break the lock but couldn't, so he went back, came running and pushed the door hard making it open.

As he opened the door, he saw Somi on the floor. He panicked as he ran towards her and put her head in his lap.

"So-Somi! Yah! Wake up! Somii!!!" He kept on shouting as his tears made way to his eyes.

"Somi! Yah! I'm really sorry! Please wake up! Please don't leave me!" Jae-Joon said as he cried. He looked her and there in panick and found water.

He immediately took it and splashed it on Somi's face three to four times.

She blinked her eyes and opened them as she found Jae-Joon crying in front of her.

He immediately wiped his tears and cupped her face.

"Yah! Yah! Are-Are you okay?" Jae-Joon asked as he looked at her in worry.

Somi just started at him blankly making his heart shatter into pieces.

'No! No! It can't be! She won't leave me! She won't leave me! She won't hate hate me for this!" He shouted in his mind.

"So-Somi... Yah..." He said as he patter her cheeks with his tears still flowing.

"I'm... I'm sorry! I'm sorry I really am! Please forgive me!" Jae-Joon sobbed as he hugged Somi and kept on sobbing.

"Did you... post those pics?" Somi asked deadly.

"Wha-What?"