~💜Chapter # 15💜~

Somi's mind never left those scenes. How Jae-Joon turned from her safe place to the one who hurt her the most. Yes, she had never been this much hurt, not even when Nayeon, Ha-joon, Hyun-Jae, Ji-woo, Dahyun, her parents and her family, everyone believed those betrayals of eyes.

She was hella hurt that time, but Jae-Joon came, healed her and then hurt her again. Which brought back her old scars. That hurt her even more.

But something from yesterday isn't just ready to leave her mind.

'Why... was he like that?' Somi thought as that scene crossed her mind the millionth time in this day.

He was wearing an earpod. When she went to him, she felt like he was waiting for her to come. Before pulling her hair, she saw his expression change from evil to anger to sadness and back to evil for a moment...

... Maybe, someone was ordering him.

But again, who could it be? Not like he would be blackmailed easily if someone says anything. He has IQ higher than Einstein and Newton. He literally just had solution to every problem. If he was blackmailed, he would've had one about this one as well. So...

... That means if it's blackmailing, it's something serious more than serious.

But again! What can it be? What's the thing that made him stop making his love happy? What's the thing that's keeping him from being close to his love? What is it that... He had to hurt the person he loved and healed? Why? What? When? And Who?

'Maybe it's all just my imagination... I mean- I ain't over him yet. Maybe the left over feelings are keeping me from hating him' Somi thought as she finally turned off the shower and left to her bed. It's 7:00 pm.

She layed down as she sighed. A tear slipped down her face and she closed her eyes.

'Why does it have to be like this? Why did you even enter my life? Was money this important to a person like you? Were even those past struggles lies as well?' Somi thought as her tears slipped uncontrollably and she slept.

"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘪-𝘢𝘩... 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬! 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦! 𝘐'𝘔 𝘎𝘖𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘈 𝘊𝘙𝘈𝘡𝘠 𝘕𝘖𝘞!!!"

"JOON-AH!" Somi shouted as she woke up, breathing heavily.

She flipped her hair back, whipping her sweat along with it. She kept on breathing heavily as she panicked and reached to her drawer. Her hand wasn't in her control at all. It was just falling anywhere. She finally opened the drawer and got her inhaler.

"Hell..." Somi muttered as she finally calmed down.

"What... did it mean?" Somi whispered as her tears fell.

"What is happening with me? What is all of this?" Somi whispered as she sat on her bed on 3:00 am.

***
Somewhere:

"Just tell me to kill myself and I will. But I won't r*** her at any cost!" Jae-Joon said as he was standing in front of Dahyun, who was sitting on his boss chair in a dark room, but enough moonlight to see.

Dahyun scoffed.

"Ok... Sure!" Dahyun said and the next moment, Jae-Joon fell down cuz of two wooden sticks hitting his back of knees hard and breaking.

Those men kept on beating him and now, he was on the floor, with him filled with his own blood.

He was breathing heavily and scoffed.